“Stay away” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 188 Hotels in Tangshan
A TripAdvisor Member
“Stay away”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2005

I have had a terrible stay at this facility. It is fairly cool here in October. When I complained about no heat in the room they acted as if they were going to fix the problem. I later learned they had no way to fix the problem. Their government dictates when the heat can be turned on.

The have two elevators for guest. I have spent quite a lot of time waiting for a full elevator to stop at my floor.

The breakfast buffet was poor, at best. The entire breakfast experience was a waste of time. Thank goodness the breakfast was included in the price of the room.

I did find that the service staff are okay. I did not use many of the services available since I wasn't going to spend any more money here than I had to.

• Stayed October 2005, traveled on business

Families
Couples

Been to Jinjiang Grand Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Jinjiang Grand Hotel

Address: No.46 Jianshe South Road, Lubei District, Tangshan 063000, China
Location: China > Hebei > Tangshan
Bar / Lounge Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #13 of 188 Hotels in Tangshan
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Jinjiang Grand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Jinjiang Grand Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.