we have used the derbyshire for 4 years now,the staff work hard and really do need maor staff to keep it running smoothly,brilliant hotel,but over the passed year it has gone down with menu very expensive and samey,the hotel is getting very tied needs money spending on it.beds need a upgrade,we have found the pool etc ok,but on very busy days just does not have the capicity for the amount of people.neverless hotel comfortable and clean.HOTEL OWNERS NEED TO SPEND MONEY ON HOTEL AND MORE STAFF.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family-friendly and very comfortable, you'll feel relaxed from the moment you arrive. Near the heart of the Peak district where you will find delightful walks and spectacular views. Chatsworth House, fun-packed thrills of Alton Towers, and extensive shopping at East Midlands Outlet are all nearby. Enjoy our modern gym, indoor pool, spa bath and optional health & beauty treatments. Beautiful suites available for meetings and events, from conferences to weddings. If you are planning a trip abroad, the hotel is just 30 minutes from East Midlands Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your The Derbyshire Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Derbyshire Hotel South Normanton
- Derbyshire South Normanton
- The Derbyshire Hotel South Normanton, UK