I stayed at this hotel for 4 days for a convention event. The place is beautiful and full of activities. The staff is very friendly and always willing to help. The restaurant has more food that you can possibly imagine and aims to please every taste out there. Lots of Brazilian dishes if you're in the mood for some local delicacies. Since I was there for a convention I needed internet access and although it is reliable and wide-spread all over the resort, but it's a little expensive: R$150 for a week. Overall, a good place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Itaparica, lies a Village combining African exoticism with South American exuberance. A glittering array of activities, such as sailing, tennis and golf, await your days on this island, which is just an hour's boat ride away from Salvador de Bahia. In the evenings, the fine sandy beach is the ideal place for throwing yourself into the wild rhythms of the samba or listening to a Bahian percussion group, before wandering back to one of the comfortable bungalows dotted through the coconut grove. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Itaparica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Itaparica Hotel Itaparica
- Itaparica Club Med
- Club Med Itaparica Brazil