Stayed at the Promenade for just 2 nights. The hotel is centrally located and opposite the sea (across the road, but no beach).
It's a small but clean hotel with 2 restaurants. The room we had was nice but had an awful view of a grotty car park sadly. We kept the shutters closed. I would suggest if you stay there you ask for a sea view. The bathroom was nice but small. The pool is more of a plunge pool.
The hotel is fine for a short stay.
- Also Known As:
- The Promenade Hotel
- The Promenade Hotel Pondicherry
- Promenade Hotel Pondicherry
- Promenade Pondicherry
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Promenade is a luxury boutique hotel on the ocean front of one of India's most beautiful and romantic towns. Most of the rooms overlook the shimmering waters of the Bay of Bengal. Stylishly designed rooms with wooden flooring, specially designed luxury bedding, LCD TV, work desk, Wi-Fi, tea-coffee maker, fully loaded mini bar & electronic safe. DVD player and movies on demand service. All rooms are accented with exquisitely crafted pure leather accessories & an inspiring leather head board. All baths come with a hand dryer, bath tub, magnifying mirror and international 'Bodyshop' toiletries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your The Promenade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.