I had stayed their along with my family (16 adults +2 infants)on Aug 15th 2013 at Hotel Mass. We had booked 7 rooms for 2 nights :((
However, we had the worst experience with the Hotel which was part of MAKE MY TRIP package.
1. Rooms were very dusty (unhygienic to stay with kids)
2. No floor matts, no menu, no towels,no hot water in bathroom
3. Poor service- we literally had to beg to get the above things
4. Family had to wait for almost 45-60 min to get one sandwich /food served was cold
5. Staff was highlty unco-operative "khanna hai to khau"
6. Charging points location- below television /behind bed -highly unaccessible
7. Cramped & dusty bathrooms
8. Eaten Plates not cleaned for more than 12 hours
As we had reached late night, we had no option but to spend the night. In morning inspite of assurances from the General Manager -nothing was done.
This is not expected from a 3 star hotel- Lack of Basic amenitities.
Hotel manager replied saying we are overbooked & trying our best. Somehow we managed to get 3 upgraded rooms to Deluxe after lot of fighting with MAKE MY TRIP & HOTEL MASS due to infants
We could instantly feel the difference- so much difference between the room category - Executive to Deluxe
We felt completely cheated ,our entire vacation was spoilt due to this physical & mental trauma.
Also hotel doesnt show the executive room category on website, on calling they will say rooms are same only facilities are different.
So please avoid this hotel as all cost............
- Also Known As:
- Mass Hotel Pondicherry
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hotel Mass reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.