One chooses a resort after getting satisfied on the facilities available. So the actual dis-satisfaction raises on factors while being there, like ambiance, food, service and most importantly whether the promised facilities has been delivered or not.
1) This is the only resort out of some 7-8 I've visited at different places, which delivered each and every thing promised.
2) There are certain restrictions everywhere like on usage of swimming pool, restaurant timings, etc, etc. But these points were made clear to us before booking itself.
3) Food - Though the room service was a bit slow, but the staff was always ready to serve.
4) Ambiance - Even after availability of space, they have set up a few rooms, that makes the place very peaceful and relaxing.
5) Access - The place is in much proximity to the main city as well as the Auro Beach. Though a bit inside and requires passing through many by-lanes but if we have our own vehicle, no issues at all.
6) Finally Cost - Total cost including taxes and breakfast, for a room of two costs Rs.2000/-. This is really value for money.
Directions - Just ask for Shivaji Statue on ECR (East Coast Road) and find a traffic police barrier with an advt. of the resort just a few meters from there, towards Chennai. Now follow the directions on every corner.
Truly a palace to relax. Excellent!!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are new resort in pondicherry, inauguration happen in April 15th 2012 , we have 13 cottages and 3 Villas and 9 Studio category Rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Prince Park Resort Pondicherry reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.