“Wish I'd discovered this place so much earlier” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Scuba Diving right here in Pondicherry Ocean! For PADI certification courses, and 1 day programs for non-swimmers also! Now everyone can scuba dive in India! There is a great range of corals, lion fish, grouper, kingfish, moray eels, eagle and manta rays, parrot fish, sea snakes, triggerfish, butterflys, angels, bannerfish, crustaceans... And if you're lucky, even sharks, whale sharks, turtles and dolphins!
Chennai (Madras), Tamil Nadu, India
“Wish I'd discovered this place so much earlier”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

Temple Adventures is just amazing. Like any school, it is defined by the warm, friendly and professional people that run it. Rob and Aravind spare no effort when it comes to safety and propriety. The fantastic quality of equipment on offer, and the amazing team they've stitched together only helps. Many years ago, I'd done my PADI qualification elsewhere, and can't convey enough how well run TA is. I came here for an Advanced Diving + Nitrox certification, and left making some great friends. If you've even remotely considered scuba diving, head to Pondy and to TA. There's no better place to learn!

Visited December 2012

delhi
8 attraction reviews
“Not so great first experience with the team”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

This was my first time and I went with my son , but the overall experience was not comfortable . They charge more than their counterparts in goa and provide no facilities. I do not how training in a pool with poor hygeine facilities , no changing rooms , towels has been appreciated by people. the institute does not appear to be professionlly managed , the water was black and unfit for a dive , I did not go in my son did and 2 others. It was dark and they could see nothing . The instructor should have warned us abt that. Aravind is a good guy but he is diver and cannot run the facility. I would not recommend people to go there , choose andamans or goa any day.

Visited January 2013
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
7 attraction reviews
“superb”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

We completed our sessions on scuba diving in the pool but unluckily couldn't go to the beach coz of cyclone effect....but the guys over der wer super cool...in fact they offered us a voucher to come bk anytime for scuba diving as we missed it coz of cyclone....tat is worth appreciating....its a wonderful experience

Visited November 2012
Coimbatore, India
“Scuba diving..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

Did my open water & also advanced diving from this school. The way of teaching is excellent & in detail, especially the preliminaries. Also diving in deep sea is totally different and gives you a great confidence to dive anywhere in the world. Incidentally I found that guy's who gained experience in Bali could not dive here straightaway. It's also fun being with this team (Rob, David & Aravind) as they know how to keep everyone happy during the diving trips.
Once you are there, you will eagerly look forward for the next chance.... :)

Visited July 2012
“Great experience diving in Pondy with Temple adventure.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

Great fun diving with Tample Adventure as One gets to experience a different side of Pondy.