“Best diving on the Main land of india” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 8 activities in Pondicherry
Type: Water sports
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Scuba Diving right here in Pondicherry Ocean! For PADI certification courses, and 1 day programs for non-swimmers also! Now everyone can scuba dive in India! There is a great range of corals, lion fish, grouper, kingfish, moray eels, eagle and manta rays, parrot fish, sea snakes, triggerfish, butterflys, angels, bannerfish, crustaceans... And if you're lucky, even sharks, whale sharks, turtles and dolphins!
Auroville
“Best diving on the Main land of india”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

If you passing by south india and like to dive this is defiantly a place to visit, Arvinds wall is a unique experience of diving where not many have been, and the sea life is beautiful. Temple Adventures is a great little dive center that has a great Staff and is very stung on safety. they have Nitrox and dive fri-sun as well as a reef building trip on wed. wonderful people and well maintained equipment. if in india a must try dive...

Visited June 2012

Pingaring
“Legends”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

The guys at Temple adventures are the people to see if you want to do anything water/fun related in Pondy. Nice fully equipped dive shop, nice safe gear and a great team to help you get out there. Anyway I suck at reviews so read all the nice stuff written by others who have visited or better yet go and see for yourselves.

Visited June 2012
HH
“Experience India deep down...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

Diving itself is a great experience... doing it in India and especially in Pondycherry is even more exciting!! You see great riffs and schools of fish but also see a lot of small and interesting things under water...Enjoy drifting weightless through the ocean and be amazed by unexpected things happening...
PS: Enjoy the australien chocolate...

Visited May 2012
Oslo, Norway
“Good times!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012

After years of my mom nagging me to get underwater, I finally geared up with Temple Adventures to get my Open Water! And what a treat it was!! With only one other student on my course the first days, I got the instructors almost all to myself :D Aravind was the coolest of the cool, patient and full of knowledge and cool skills. When we got out to sea, the boat was thankfully not overcrowded, and I really had the time of my life with these guys. Rob and Aravind showed me the underwaterworld focusing on safety, marine life and lots of fun, fun, FUN!

If you ever find yourself in Pondy please don´t make the mistake not visiting the divecentre. You will regret it!

PS: If you don´t favour Vegemite, bring your own jam.... Ha ha ;-D

Visited October 2011
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
“fear of water turned into love of water... thanks to TA!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2012

I don't actually know what to talk about first because there are so many good things to say about TA. They are a bunch of lovely guys with big hearts and love the water and everything to do with water. I would actually call the crew 'walking fish'. Safety is always number 1, closely followed by fun,laughter,food and smiles.

Let me put it this way. I was scared of the sea before and after meeting Rob, Dave and Aravind, they convinced me to try it out (took a long time before i gave in) and I completely got over my fear of water. They taught me to surf and to dive and I could never thank them enough!

Whether you are an experienced diver, or have never even seen the sea before, these guys are the ones to look after you, lead the way and to make sure you have fun in the safest and best way before, during and after your undersea adventure.

Visited June 2011