“Great food and comfortable stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Vinayak Hotel

Vinayak Hotel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Siliguri
Vinayak Hotel
You added Vinayak Hotel to your Saves list
Hill Cart Road | L.M. Movlik Complex, | L.M. Movlik Complex, Siliguri 734001, India   |
Ranked #19 of 21 Hotels in Siliguri
DELHI
“Great food and comfortable stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2010

I arrived in hotel Vinayak after booking the Vinayak Non Ac Standard room. The hotel allowed me to check in even at 9:30 in the morning which was great service on their part. Room was clean and spacious and service was good. Food was very delicious and very reasonably priced. The hotel also has its own travel agency which promptly arranged a vehicle on request. The travel desk guy was particularly very helpful and made all arrangements for my further trip in no time. Even the hotels booked by them at Gangtok were very good. I would just say very good hotel to stay right in town.

• Liked — Great Food and located centrally in town.
  • Disliked — My room did not have a good view.
  • Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
ANCASTER
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2008

I stayed 1 night at Hotel Vinayak. It is a fairly new hotel, but suffers badly from a total lack of maintenance and care. My "luxury" room was very tired and worn, with a rock hard bed, fixtures hanging off the walls and dangerous bare wires. The room also needed a new coat of paint. On the positive side, the A/C worked, and there was plenty of hot water. The constant traffic noise outside was a problem. The hotel owns the restaurant next door which served OK meals. I paid Rs 1265, including taxes through India Budget Hotels. I spent my other night in Siliguri at the Hotel Conclave which provided much better accommodation

• Liked — Hot water and A/C
  • Disliked — Tired, worn room with total lack of upkeep or care.
  • Stayed March 2008, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
ravivinayak, Complain Redressal. at Vinayak Hotel, responded to this review, March 3, 2010
Dear friends,
All the mattresses have been replaced with new good quality ones and all necessary . We are always very concerned with regard to convenience of our guests and also take pride to say that food at our restaurant has always been one of the best in town.
Assuring you of our best services.
Hotel Vinayak

Been to Vinayak Hotel? Share your experiences!