Just returned from a fabulous family holiday half board at Mandi. I'll bullet point the review - easier for me!
- We had a theme room (room 228) - which basically had Thomson the dog everywhere, other than that, the room was the same as everyone elses.
- Room was very spacious. plenty of room for all 4 of us, exceedingly clean. Cleaned every day for 2 weeks except thursdays.
- Our room overlooked the bottom pool and was above the restaurant, not noisy, and very convenient.
Very clean. Top pool quieter (which was good for us), bottom pool bigger and noisier. Plenty of poolside activities here if required. Sun loungers stacked away every night and the tiles bleach mopped every night.
buffet style, fruit, cheeses, hams, cereals, toast, jam, full english, omlette, pastries, or combination of all !! Good variety - sausages were richmond style - ok if you like that sort of thing.
We were 1/2 board, so we ate the hotel restaurant all but 1 night. 3 nights per week there was a buffet style, the rest of the time you chose from the a la carte menu. This would be fine for 1 week, but the variety was limited for 2 weeks. Kids menu was very limited: nuggets, chips, fish fingers, sausages, spag bol. No veg/salad at all. after day 3 my 5 yr old said, 'i'm bored of nuggets now mummy' ! We asked 'Steve' a member of the waiting on staff to see if veg/salad could be included - every night after that veg was available - Well done and thank you!
- Entertainment - two types, kids club and evening:
- Kids clubs, my two were in 'tots', 3-5yrs. They had 2hr in the morning and 2hrs in the afternoon - bliss for parents who got a holiday too. Both kids asked to go every session and the staff were brilliant - they work so hard and I genuinely can't thank them enough as they made my holiday as well as the kids.
- Evening entertainment - super duper dawn has a great way with the kids in family club zone at 8pm, dj stuey was wonderful at everything he did. entertainment was cheesy (but fun) some nights but good others.
- swimming lessons available with swim tim - he was amazing, had wonderful patience and got my boys confident in the water. the 5 yr old went from nervous and with armbands to jumping in and swimming a length with no armbands - WE LOVE TIM !!
- all the reps were more than helpful whenever required, but not in your face.
- visit loro parque - the dolphin show is worth the money alone !!
- car hire easy - we used cicar in puerto los christianos.
- supermarket on site is literally twice the price of the local one.
- booking again for next year - the whole holiday was fabulous.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com so you can book your Apartments Villa Mandi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartments Villa Mandi Hotel Los Cristianos
- Apartments Hotel Mandi
- Apartments Hotel Los Cristianos
- Apartments Villa Mandi Tenerife/Los Cristianos