We have just spent a very good week at the Los Alisios Hotel.Staff at reception were most helpful and courteous -nothing was a problem.Our appartment was very clean and towels were replenished on a daily basis.We were all inclusive and there was a good variety of food but we would have appreciated more of the lovely potatoes rather than chips.All the staff at this hotel were very friendly.Pool was great.Thank you all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A large one bedroom apartment on the 3rd floor of this complex, mainly used by families and couples. Situated in a quiet area but close to all amenities and only 10 minutes walk to the town centre and 15 minutes to the beach, Los Alisios is an ideal choice for a relaxing holiday. The swimming pool which is heated in the winter has a separate childrens' area. There are lifts to all floors, a bar/restaurant shop and laundrette on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Los Alisios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Alisios Hotel Los Cristianos
- Ramada Los Cristianos
- Los Alisios Cristianos
- Los Alisios Tenerife/Los Cristianos