Just returned from Los Alisios after a week in January, I have to say it was spotless clean with towels changed every day and beds changed every 2nd day. What was disappointing was there wasn't any entertainment on at night and we were all inclusive so had to go elsewhere. Bar staff had a policy of just 1 drink per person at one time which is ridiculous when you have paid all inclusive you should be allowed as many as you want. Daytime around the pool was really peaceful which was great but nothing to do in the evening, perfect if you like to sit there all night and be bored. I would say Los Christianos in general is for older people like 60 plus lots of benidorm scooters and walking sticks around. Will not be back in Los Alisios or Los Christianos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A large one bedroom apartment on the 3rd floor of this complex, mainly used by families and couples. Situated in a quiet area but close to all amenities and only 10 minutes walk to the town centre and 15 minutes to the beach, Los Alisios is an ideal choice for a relaxing holiday. The swimming pool which is heated in the winter has a separate childrens' area. There are lifts to all floors, a bar/restaurant shop and laundrette on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Los Alisios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Alisios Hotel Los Cristianos
- Ramada Los Cristianos
- Los Alisios Cristianos
- Los Alisios Tenerife/Los Cristianos