I went to thie resort in september 2013 to celebrate my boyfriends 40th birthday. The island itself is wonderful and such a nice atmosphere full of friendly and kind people.
We stayed for two weeks self catering as tenerife has some many wonderful places to dine.
The apartment was spacious and cleaned. Cleaned every day.
The staff of thie resort are very very friendly and proffessional and we could not have asked for a nicer place.
So if your looking for a cheap, clean, spacious place then this is the one.
Correct as people say it is a little dated but who cares your not going to spend all your time in the room are you?
We are going again we were so pleased
P.S one nights sleep was terrible and thats due to a good old british couple having a very drunk argument
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A large one bedroom apartment on the 3rd floor of this complex, mainly used by families and couples. Situated in a quiet area but close to all amenities and only 10 minutes walk to the town centre and 15 minutes to the beach, Los Alisios is an ideal choice for a relaxing holiday. The swimming pool which is heated in the winter has a separate childrens' area. There are lifts to all floors, a bar/restaurant shop and laundrette on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Travelocity so you can book your Los Alisios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Alisios Hotel Los Cristianos
- Ramada Los Cristianos
- Los Alisios Cristianos
- Los Alisios Tenerife/Los Cristianos