This wasn't our original choice but due to circumstances beyond our control we ended up in this place "that time has forgotten" back in March. The room was spacious but the timber windows and doors,being so old, are twisted and warped to the extent that there is clear daylight with enough space for a large rodent to make an entrance. No microwave provided, a ridiculously small TV with only Sky news and the beds were truely uncomfortable. As for the "pool side bar" and also the only bar it was basic to say the least.
We were fully inc. but after a few days of luke warm food and regular visits from the house cat(s) we decided to give the canteen a miss and eat elsewhere.
The location isn't ideal as its on the hilly outskirts of the resort with local people referring to it as "cardiac hill". Clearly unsuitable for the elderly or the infirm (which we are not).
Overall it was cheap enough but you only get what you pay for and if you're looking for something that has the "seventies" feel about it and you're not bothered about the quality of food or the finesse of the surroundings and it could be for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A large one bedroom apartment on the 3rd floor of this complex, mainly used by families and couples. Situated in a quiet area but close to all amenities and only 10 minutes walk to the town centre and 15 minutes to the beach, Los Alisios is an ideal choice for a relaxing holiday. The swimming pool which is heated in the winter has a separate childrens' area. There are lifts to all floors, a bar/restaurant shop and laundrette on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Los Alisios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Alisios Hotel Los Cristianos
- Ramada Los Cristianos
- Los Alisios Cristianos
- Los Alisios Tenerife/Los Cristianos