lovely spacious apartments, very clean only thing lacking was air conditioning.Would def get a 4 star rating if air conditioning was provided. About a 25 minute walk downhill to the beach. Didnt try the all inclusive option so cant rate it. We were lucky to hire a fan from reception because it was extremely hot for september. Entertainment seems to be all focused for the french but that didnt bother us. Staff very friendly and bedding towels changed very frequently.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A large one bedroom apartment on the 3rd floor of this complex, mainly used by families and couples. Situated in a quiet area but close to all amenities and only 10 minutes walk to the town centre and 15 minutes to the beach, Los Alisios is an ideal choice for a relaxing holiday. The swimming pool which is heated in the winter has a separate childrens' area. There are lifts to all floors, a bar/restaurant shop and laundrette on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Los Alisios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Alisios Hotel Los Cristianos
- Ramada Los Cristianos
- Los Alisios Cristianos
- Los Alisios Tenerife/Los Cristianos