We stayed 7-17thSept and had a great time. From start to finish we were impressed with the quality of the hotel. Our room was spotless.incl the bedding and daily supply of towels etc.Despite other complaints from some people we never saw a single bug , cockroach etc ,and we were on the ground floor (room 130). we were amazed at the variety and quality of the food available. never had a problem with the hygiene standards in the restaurants, the staff were friendly and attentive. The drinks available on all inc were not the usual watered down undrinkable ones found in other hotels.The entertainment was varied from bar singers to tribute bands , dancers and even the kiddy stuff was good for the little uns .Sunbathing on the roof patio was quiet and relaxing and bar snack facilities were available uptop
We plan on returning next year as we had such a great time.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Paradise Park Los Cristianos
- Hotel Paradise Park Resort And Spa
- Paradise Park Tenerife
- Resort Paradise Park
- Paradise Park Hotel Tenerife
- Paradise Hotel Tenerife
- Paradise Park Hotel
- Hotel Paradise Park
- Hotel Paradise Park Resort & Spa Tenerife/Los Cristianos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Paradise Park Resort & Spa. Your hotel in Tenerife. Restaurante a la carte, spa, near to the beach and to the Reina Sofia Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Hotel Paradise Park Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.