Stayed 10th Nov- 17th in 239 superior? all inclusive on the corner, distant see view, sunset could be quite nice.
Room basic but okay - only used it for sleeping and getting changed etc, fridge in the room + tea/coffee facilities, hairdryer in bathroom- different shower heads available but only really need a good overhead one.
English satelite TV access felt homely . .
Food pleasant, wide choice available, freshly grilled meat and fish etc available for lunch and dinner gave scope for trying different options.Plenty fruit and veg.
.One of the internal bars could do with revamping-furniture a bit tired and-more like a 3*.
Staff polite and friendly 99.9% of the time but a bit stretched on Sunday nights when the roast is available? Roof top sunbathing recommended - adults only- self serve water machines - coffee etc from 11am till 5pm, small jacuzzis and swim pool-enough to cool off.
Normally go self catering but enjoyed being away from domestic duties.
Well worth a try.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Paradise Park Resort & Spa. Your hotel in Tenerife. Restaurante a la carte, spa, near to the beach and to the Reina Sofia Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Paradise Park Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Paradise Park Los Cristianos
- Hotel Paradise Park Resort And Spa
- Paradise Park Tenerife
- Resort Paradise Park
- Paradise Park Hotel Tenerife
- Paradise Hotel Tenerife
- Hotel Paradise Park Resort & Spa Tenerife/Los Cristianos