Just had 10 days at the Arona Gran and as in previous years, we had a great time. The food is excellent. No one can ever say there is nothing they don't like on the menu. There is so much to choose from.. Our congraulations to the Chefs!!
Our only crititisism would be the pool area was not cleaned to its usual high standard with empty plastic water bottles left about and some ash trays not emptied.
The staff as usual were brilliant, always smiling and helpful.
We shall be returning again next as will so many others who go year after year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Spring Arona Gran Hotel, it's located in a privileged position on the seaside promenade, facing the island of La Gomera, offers spectaculars views of the bay and the old fishing port of Los Cristianos and is only 3 km from the golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Spring Arona Gran Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Arona Gran
- Arona Gran Los Cristianos
- Arona Gran Hotel Tenerife
- Arona Gran Tenerife
- Spring Arona Gran Hotel Tenerife/Los Cristianos