“Brilliant Service” 5 of 5 stars

$40*
and up
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Tenerife Sunshine SL, incorporatin fully licensed travel agency, Pindoria Viajes SL are a well established company for over 9 years, specialising in excursions, currency exchange company, cruises, hotels and transfers.With three static offices situated through Playa de Las Americas, San Eugenio and Los Cristianos, as well as a large online website, Tenerife Sunshine are the company who can really make all your holiday dreams come true. With a wealth of knowledge of the Island, helpful, friendly staff and over 250 excursions and access to every type of accommodation, Tenerife Sunshine is the place to book your excursions or accommodation!
Bucharest, Romania
“Brilliant Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

We have just come back from Tenerife and booked 3 trips ( Teide Trekking, Masca Trekking, La Gomera).The trips were booked prior our leaving and it was a very simple process.
Patsy was very helpful and gave us all the needed details, very promptly.
We have also visited the office from Playa de las Americas and the girl from there was very friendly and knowledgeable , too.

To sum up, it was a very pleasant experience and we will use their services again.
I definitely recommend them.

Visited July 2013

Maldon, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
“Excellent Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

We have just returned from Tenerife and booked three trips (1/2 day Teide, Freebird One, snorkeling) as well as hiring a car through Tenerife Sunshine. Some trips were booked before we left which was an easy process. We also visited two of their offices while on holiday, and all staff are extremely friendly and helpful, especially when we had a difficulty with one of the trips. Tenerife Sunshine made the experience of booking trips while on holiday in a foreign country easy and it was really comforting to know that they were there when and if we needed them. Brilliant service, and would use again.

Visited July 2013
Hillsborough, United Kingdom
“Tenerife Sunshine Trekking La Gomera”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

We were looking for some trekking excursions and had seen Tenerife Sunshine getting good reviews on TripAdvisor. We signed up for there trekking trip to La Gomera. The trip started well with the Armas ferry to La Gomera. The guide recommended sitting outside against the railings on the top decks which afforded good reviews of Tenerife and we even saw a school of dolphins swimming alongside the ferry. Once on the island you were taken on a short tour of San Sebastian. It was at this point that we found out that we were the only two english speakers in a party of 20 or so. As such most of the guides spiel was in German and, unlike other tours I have been on, it was not done as a duel translation. As a consequence we did not know what was being said most of the time as he would speak for a few minutes in German and as an after thought sum it up in 30 seconds in English - sometimes. From here you were taken on the bus up into the centre of the island. La Gomera is beautiful and the views on the way up are great. In the national park you stopped up to look at some Laurel Forest. Once again, mostly in German. This was followed by a walk on an unofficial trail for about 4K through the forest, sadly stopping every two minutes to talk in German. The trek was finished off with a stop in a local restaurant to try some Canarian dishes, which weren't explained so it was only from reading the internet we knew anything about them.

To sum up - The trip was pretty good; however it wasn't really trekking. It was not really a tour suitable for English speakers, although we wouldn't have minded if there had been more walking. The actual route chosen for walking was quite bland, we walked in a Laurel Wood on Tenerife which was more rich and varied. If I was going back to walk on La Gomera, or going for the first time, I would get a map or hire a local guide and just get the ferry over myself - It is definitely worth a trip. I would also recommend look at walking on the many kms of island with views rather than through the laurel forest, or take in both.

Lastly - I did take the trouble to email some feedback on this tour to Tenerife Sunshine but they did not even respond to acknowledge it, based on that I probably wouldn't consider using them again.

Hull
4 attraction reviews
“La Gomera with Tenerife Sunshine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

A smooth transaction booked and paid online before we went to Tenerife. Patsy at Tenerife Sunshine was so helpful, she dropped the tickets at our hotel reception for us, too.
We had a fabulous day visiting La Gomera. We enjoyed the ferry ride across, you could buy drinks and snacks on the journey. Then we arrived at La Gomera. We had a few stops for photos in some beautiful sights. The scenery was breathtaking. We traveled up and up (the roads are not for the faint hearted) Stopping off at the restaurant for a yummy 3 course meal, with wine and water included. We then had a demonstration of the ancient whistling language. This was FAB!!! I highly recommend visiting La Gomera, and I highly recommend booking via Tenerife Sunshine. We visit Tenerife every year, and for all future visits we will pre-book our excursions with them, it's so simple.

Tenerife, Spain
13 attraction reviews
“Bargain of the year.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

I have been to Seville several times but when Tenerife Sunshine were offering 4 days including flights for just €120 I could not resist another visit. We booked immediately and within 15 minutes were given all the details we needed. We had a flight number and were told we would be staying in the Van Gogh Hostel. Now hearing the word HOSTEL might put some people off but Spanish hostels are not to be confused with youth or backpackers cheap accommodation, they are small, family run hotels. We could not have asked for a better place to stay because the Van Gogh is in the heart of the historical centre of Seville. As it turned out we stepped out of the front door and less than 50ft were the walls of the Real Alcázares, turn left and we were in the Cathedral Plaza and just a stride away from the Santa Cruz quarter. It was all we had hoped for - friendly, immaculately clean and small but very quaint and typically Spanish.

Nothing is too much trouble for the staff of Tenerife Sunshine, as it drew close to our trip I received a phone call telling me that all my documentation had been printed and was waiting for me in the office. I like the feeling of confidence the staff give, they really know their stuff and I can´t wait to see what other bargains they have on offer.