“Nice hotel in good location good value for money” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Sol Princesa Dacil

Save Saved
You added Sol Princesa Dacil to your Saves list
Sol Princesa Dacil
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Avenida Juan Carlos I, 25 | Playa de los Cristianos, 38640 Los Cristianos, Tenerife, Spain   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #8 of 12 hotels in Los Cristianos
Edinburgh
“Nice hotel in good location good value for money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

We have just returned from a week in a top floor superior room. While the room was very spacious with plenty storage and excellent views we were disappointed to find the beds were not very comfortable and the balcony was extremely small. Although reception told us the mattresses were fairly new we found them to be very poor quality and quite hard. The ground floor area where the entertainment is seems very basic the furniture is sparse the whole area would benefit from refurbishment. We found the staff to be very helpful and the food was as good as you would expect for a three star hotel.

• Stayed November 2013
franciscoperez, Gerente at Sol Princesa Dacil, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Dear client,

Fisrt of all, I thank you very much for the time you have taken in sharing your recent experience in our establishment with other travellers, It is realy important for us to know the opinions from oour clients as your satisfaction is our main priority.

Moreover, I should inform you that the Management and Quality Department of the hotel do consider all the points you mention on your review and we will take the possible corrective measures in order to offer our clients a better Quality Service.

Finally, I do hope you can visit us in the future and be able to to fulfil your needs and expectations on this occasion.

Yours faithfully,

1,325 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (396)
  • Polish first
Helensburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

My wife and I returned to the Princesa Dacil on 5th October 2013 for 14 nights all inclusive, having stayed for 12 nights in May/June it was great to be back again and to see all the familiar faces of the Management and Staff it is like coming home this was our Sixth visit to the Hotel and we were not disappointed , It is comforting to know where everything is and the Staff are more than happy to help with any requests, The entertainment team work very hard and put their all into the shows. The Manager Senior Perez is always about keeping an eye on the day to day running of the Hotel and it is nice to see him eating in the Dining room,it cannot be easy for him working on a tight budget but he succeeds. We look forward to returning to the Hotel in the very near future and meeting our friends.

Room Tip: Top three floors have air/con, thirteenth floor has larger balconies.
Dear client,

First of all, I thank you very much for your loyalty to us and also for having taken your valuable time to write us your review about Sol Princesa Dacil and share it with other possible travellers. Your satisafction is always my main priority so it is very nice for me to know that we have been able once again to fulfil your expectations.

Moreover, you should know how important are comments like yours is for the motivation of our staff, so on the name of all them, I thank you very much for kind and positive comments about our effort and service received. I can assure you that I will inform all the team about your satisfaction.

Finally, I hope you are coming back once again in the very near future and offer you our best attention.

Yours sincerely,
Leamington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

Spend more, this is in no way a 3* hotel!!! The food is diabolical, the staff are miserable, rude and arrogant, Reception keep you waiting, i could go on and on, oh and please do not eat the "fresh" omlettes for breakfast. the milk is water with a plash of milk for colour, the cereals... well they're not!!! i came away needing another holiday! so dissapointed!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Stevenage, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

I found the rooms to be of a good size , very clean with plenty of draw & hanging space for clothes.
Staff very friendly and helpful , pool is a good size and clean sunbeds could do with replacing this year as they are starting to show their age !
Food is of a good standard and plenty of choice for breakfast , lunch & dinner.
Hotel is in a good position and not to far away from restaurants , bars , beach A trip into Las Americas is only a 6 to 7 euro taxi ride away.
Pool bar has a nice seating area to relax whilst having a drink music is played around the pool and bar area during the day.
Would I return again yes as I felt for a three star it was very good value for the money.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends

Dear client,

I must thank you very much for your time in writing this review and share your experience in Sol Princesa Dacil with other travellers. My priority is always our client's satisfaction so I am so pleased to know that you have enjoyed your holiday with us.

Moreover, I must inform you that Management and Quality Department have analysed your review and we are taking some corrective measures in order to improve our service and offer our clients good quality.

Finally, I hope I can have the opportunity to meet you personally and offer you my best personal attention.

Yours faithfuly,
Derby, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

Really can't understand why anyone would have a problem with this hotel, it is a good value 3 star hotel, with great food and service from all staff, didn't like view from room on arrival and was given another room with a pool view the next day with no arguments. I got talking to several people who say they return year after year and others that we're staying there for the first time but said they will definatley return. All in all my holiday was extremely enjoyable

Dear client,

First of all, you must know how pleased I am to know that you have really enjoyed your holiday in Sol Princesa Dacil hotel and we have been able to fulfil your expectations. Your satisfaction is my first priority and it is of the geatest importance for me that you have got so good impression of our service.

Moreover, comments like yours are really motivating for all the staff so I can assure you that I am going to inform all them about your postive comments about us.

Finally, I do hope your next visit to Tenerife will be in the near future and I can have the opportunity to welcome you again to our establishment.

Yours faithfully,
Limerick, Limerick, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

We found the Hotel very clean good service good food and very good Entertainment
We love that area of the island and will go back again next year.Very good value quiet area.
Hotel near the local beach,Lovely walking areas by the beach. Weather very good at that time of
the year. October Sunshine good.

Dunstable, England, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

Los christianos is a lovely place to visit would go back in a heart beat But would not stay at the PRINCESA DACIL. Please please listen to what i have to say, i am only helping you make an important choice for your enjoyment of your much needed holiday. The hotel was ok! but you do not want ok, The reception was made up of three tables with computors on and it was always busy, took quite a while to book in, not good when you are tired. The hotel was clean but needs a revamp. When it rains there are leaks everywhere got dripped on in the resturant. The beds were firm which was ok for me but, were wobbly with wheels for legs ,so on a slippery floor moved constantly, so if you are a honeymoon couple you need to worry if you get my drift. The breakfast was the same old thing bland cereal. same fruit , yogurt watery. The cooked food looked ok if that's what you like. The toaster was well dated just two racks that took ages to heat up. Dinner was always salad not alot of choice. The food was cooked ok but not alot of variety same things most nights just changed around. The entertainment was awful. They had people miming to the people singing on a disney backing tape. Did not even sing live. We went out most evenings for a walk, and found a lovely english family bar, good food and made a lovely cup of tea. R&Bs just along the front not far from the hotel. If you are used to a three star maybe it is ok for you. But personally i would never go below four, in the future.

Room Tip: tops floors have air conditioning, but its was a bit weak. Have a sea view as has sun in the room al...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Sol Princesa Dacil? Share your experiences!