“Awesome experience” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Tenerife Scuba Diving!Award Winning Centre. Prepare to experience the best scuba diving and snorkelling that Tenerife has to offer!Contact us today.
Hamilton, United Kingdom
“Awesome experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2014 via mobile

This was a short break for my daughters birthday only had 3 nights so tried this place all i can say is glad I did this was our first time diving. The instructor was very professional and funny to. He taken us to yellow mountain daughter got scared Wyle in water the instructor was great with her calmed her down and got her out, then took us to another calmer beach she decided to snorkel. There was no pressure or time limit the instructor took me through everything at my pace.It was an amazing experience I'm so glad I did this can't wait to go again. The instructor really does look after you start to finish I would highly recommend this place. I hurt my ankle on way out because of the small rocks hidden in sand the guy was more than helpful with everything (thanks again for all your help and support)

Visited November 2014

• Polish first
Saint Albans, England, United Kingdom
“Fabulous Dive Centre!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2014

I completed the PADI Open Water course with Tara & Lee at the dive centre from 13th September 2014. I can't praise them highly enough! I had been emailing Tara for about a year while I was trying to decide whether I was brave enough to tackle the course. Tara was so patient with all my questions and worrying and she really put me at ease. My transport to and from the dive centre and my hotel was sorted out for me and I was pleased to learn I had one on one with a fabulous instructor, Lee. Even when I struggled and had a bit of a meltdown Lee was brilliant and got me through it. Can't believe how much I enjoyed myself and really have to thank Lee & Tara for an amazing experience. If you are at all nervous or worried about anything then this is your place to be as no question is too silly and you feel comfortable right away! Would recommend the dive centre to anyone and everyone. Sophie!

Visited September 2014
Yorkshire Dales National Park, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
“Lovely and relaxing.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

Went for a week in march with my partner and 7 year old son. The weather was lovely the hotel was pleasant although there waant much to do around the hotel. Apart from the pool. Theres buses outside the hotel that take you to the main resort. I would go here again.

Visited March 2014
DOUGLAS
3 attraction reviews
“Top dive instruction!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

I'm a fairly experienced (but now exclusively warm water) diver. I decided it was time to introduce my 2 sons, Graham (29) and Thomas (13) to the wonders of the underwater world. Following recommendation from a friend I contacted Tim and Tara about organizing PADI open water training for the lads. Their response was prompt and very helpful - they offered a complete open water training package, including all equipment hire at very competitive rates, useful links for cheap flights to Tenerife and they even organized our hotel accommodation at the Club Marino Hotel, where their dive centre is based. The hotel is a 'basic' 2-3* but a very clean, quiet place with friendly and helpful staff and above all! cheap! I think we paid about 50€ per night for our apartment that could sleep 4 - perfect for our needs! Tim organized the lads PADI elearning which they completed before we arrived, saving us that day in the classroom. Their pool training started and was completed the day after our arrival. Poor sea conditions the next day meant we had to wait a day before the open water part of the course was started, but then it was all systems go - 2 days and 4 boat dives later the boys had completed their open water training and eager to start their advanced course which they successfully completed over the next 4 days, with a couple of extra dives for good measure.
The standard of tuition and supervision was excellent - I never saw anything to make me think that my lads were in anything other than the safest of hands. Tim was enthusiastic, thorough and nothing was too much trouble. He was a joy to dive with. A special thanks to Paul who took the boys for their first 4 open water dives, again thorough (extremely) and very confidence inspiring.
The highlights of our diving holiday had to be the detour one day to get to within 10m of a visiting fin whale (a good 20m long!) and getting up close and personal with 2m wingspan sting rays - amazing creatures.
I arrived in Tenerife with 2 complete novices. I left 10 days later with 2 very happy lads who had completed their PADI advanced course and, I have to say, I would feel happy and safe to dive with again. If you're looking for dive training in Tenerife, or just some very friendly and knowledgable people to show you what Tenerife has to offer then look no further - these are the guys. Full marks and 'ok's' from us!

Visited April 2014
Guildford, United Kingdom
“Success”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

If you are looking to do any dive course this is the place to go. You will receive excellent support with efficient equipment and expertise. Above all Tim and Tara make it fun and joy marks the memory. I am so looking forward to returning and being with them again.

Visited January 2014