“Not to miss, a must!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Watermelon

Watermelon
Ubicado en el Centro Comercial San Telmo, local 8-9-10 B | Frente a la Playa de Las Vistas, 38650 Los Cristianos, Tenerife, Spain
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #36 of 266 Restaurants in Los Cristianos
Cuisines: Barbecue, Mediterranean
Good for: Romance, Bar scene
Dublin, Ireland
“Not to miss, a must!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

I was on holiday in Tenerife and I was looking for a place were to have a great dinner, with something particular and not obvious to eat, a good view on the beach and a relaxed atmosphere… I found the Watermelon, the perfect place.

The menu has a wide range of sophisticated Mediterranean dishes, with the possibility to have fresh starters or succulent mains with a great selection for the meat lovers. There is a good choice of wines and an amazing cocktail selection. All portions are generous in a fair price range. The view from the terrace is stunning with a nice see breeze due to the high location on the sea front. The staff is really friendly and professional, not invasive but attentive. I also got the opportunity to have some precious tips about places and contacts on the island that helped me out during my holiday.

I came back some days later for lunch and I got the same level of service and top quality food. I would recommend it to anyone, either friends, groups or families (a good idea is to book in advance).

by Accusani

Torquay, United Kingdom
“Good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

The prawn kebab dish here is lovely, though i wold say we have been here a few times and it is not a consistent restaurant. The cocktails are not nice at all, the strawberry daiquiri wasn't flavoured at all, it was literally just pink ice.
Staff okay, service okay.
The view of this restaurant is lovely, its right over the beach, beautiful at sunset.

Visited February 2012
Cork, Ireland
“Amazing :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

Myself and my boyfriend went here for lunch on our last day and it was amazing. The cocktails are so nice I wish we had went here sooner, you must try the watermelon mojito it was the nicest cocktail I had all holiday. Beware the portions are huge, we had the chicken kebab and the prawn kebab, they both come with roast potatoes and veg I struggled to finish mine. The service is excellent and our waiter was lovely.
This place is well worth a visit you won't be disappointed.

co. antrim
“Made our Holiday!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

Wow! I loved Watermelon and when we return will be the first establishment I go to.
The atmosphere was laid back and funky, the music great and the cocktails were good quality, obviously prepared by someone who knows how. No mixes and cheap liquor used here.
I had the whole roast chicken and it was delicious.
I would highly recommend here!

Filey, United Kingdom
“Really friendly place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

Visited the Watermelon yesterday for drinks only. Stayed longer than we intended as the views were stunning. The staff were so friendly. Noticed we were using an iPod and told us there was free wifi.
Will definitely return this week.