They were always there when we needed them. GREAT breakfast and restaurant!!!!!!!!!!
The only bad thing is that they charge Internet....I think that for a hotel of such category it should be free of charge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The traditionally designed Petinos Hotel is built according to the traditional architecture of Cyclades islands and is offering restful holidays in a warm and hospitable environment. Just 50 m from the beach, it is the ideal place to relax. Renovated on the January 2006, Hotel Petinos fills all requirements, satisfying even the most demanding tastes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Petinos Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petinos Hotel Platys Gialos
- Petinos Hotel Mykonos, Greece