We traveled as a family of 4, two boys aged 15 and 10 from India and opted for a family suite. Mykonos is a beautiful , small, boutique town. Complimentary pick up and drop was available from port. Very conveniently located hotel. Few meters from platy gialos beach (probably the best beach) at walking distance. Nice clean suite with all facilities exactly as these look like on hotel's website. Toilet is small . No view of the beach from any room unless you opt for a sister hotel namely Petinos Beach Hotel (just across the road )
Bus stop is just outside hotel. Breakfast is average. Wifi is only available if included in plan. Beach towels are provided on returnable basis. Swimming pool of Petinos Beach Hotel is allowed to be used. Reception staff can be more friendly. Many restaurants are available along the beach for night life open till mid night with different culinary options.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The traditionally designed Petinos Hotel is built according to the traditional architecture of Cyclades islands and is offering restful holidays in a warm and hospitable environment. Just 50 m from the beach, it is the ideal place to relax. Renovated on the January 2006, Hotel Petinos fills all requirements, satisfying even the most demanding tastes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Despegar.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Petinos Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petinos Hotel Platys Gialos
- Petinos Hotel Mykonos, Greece