I recently spent 2 weeks in June 2012 at the hotel Acrogiali at Platys Gialos in Mykonos, this was our second visit after 2 fantastic weeks in June 2011. The hotel setting right on the beach, the rooms and award winning restaurant was superb.
The staff are amazing and cannot do enough for you from George the hotel owner to the waiters Kostos, Alexandros, Pierrie and Alex the barman had us in stiches the whole time.
The hotel is set in a bay surrounded by restaurants and bars which was very nice in the evening to walk around after a great meal in the Acrogiali restaurant.
Mykonos town is magical at night with the small quaint little whitewashed buildings designer shops, bars and restaurants, the ladies will love the shopping.
I will definitley go back again in the near future
Paul,Lesley, from Nottingham
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Acrogiali is a 4-star beach hotel, situated on one of the most beautiful beaches of Mykonos, Platy Gialos.All rooms feature air conditioning, satellite TV, and a balcony with sea or garden view. Free Wi-Fi is available at the Acrogiali Hotel.Acrogiali's restaurant offers both Greek and Italian cuisine at the beachfront terrace.The town of Mykonos is a 10-minute bus ride from Platis Yialos beach. Other local beaches can be reached by boat.A free airport shuttle service is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Acrogiali Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acrogiali Platys Gialos
- Acrogiali Hotel Platys Gialos
- Acrogiali Hotel Mykonos, Greece