The staff at this hotel was exceptional! I can't even begin to describe how helpful, cheerful, and knowledgable they were! Michaela spoke every language possible and Napolean wouldn't let you lift a finger without him helping you. On my birthday, the hotel receptionist sent a bottle of wine up to our room while we were at dinner...the staff truly understands what it means to go above and beyond!
The hotel has amazing views of the sea and is located within five minutes to two gorgeous beaches! There are three pools to lounge by, which is where we spent most of our days. The location of Nissaki couldn't be better! Walk out the hotel and you are at the bus stop to take you into Mykonos town. There are not very many taxis the bus is how you get around; it's extremely easy, convenient, and cheap.
I can't say enough good things about my experience at Nissaki and Mykonos! I hope to have the pleasure to come back and stay here again!
Oh yea and for people who care, the food was great too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built over Psarou Beach, a few steps away from Platis Gialos, with a breathtaking panoramic view of the deep blue of the Aegean Sea, the boutique hotel Nissaki is the perfect location for families and those seeking a more private holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Nissaki Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nissaki Hotel Platys Gialos
- Nissaki Hotel Mykonos, Greece