My wife and I stayed at Nissaki Hotel during our stay on Mykonos for 4 nights before heading onto Santorini. The hotel was certainly a highlight of our time in Greece. From the moment we arrived (having taken a public bus to the hotel, by choice) to the moment we left on the arranged shuttle, we couldnt have faulted anything.
Arriving pretty late at night, we were met by one of the Nissaki staff running up the entrance walkway to help us carry bags to the hotel. Check-in was quick and easy, and the receptionist knew us by name. Both ladies at reception (Vaso was one I think??, apologies for not knowing the other) were very friendly and always helpful with whatever we needed, be it a bottle opener in the room to organising trips and activities on the Island.
Food was great and service once again friendly. Good choice between cold and hot foods and everything was fresh. Rooms were very well maintained, clean and very tastefully decorated. We had a first floor room with a view. I would highly recommend these.
Two fantastic beaches within walking distance, with great restaurants too! You really dont have to go to far to enjoy everything Mykonos has to offer.
We will be back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built over Psarou Beach, a few steps away from Platis Gialos, with a breathtaking panoramic view of the deep blue of the Aegean Sea, the boutique hotel Nissaki is the perfect location for families and those seeking a more private holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Nissaki Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nissaki Hotel Platys Gialos
- Nissaki Hotel Mykonos, Greece