We had a wonderful experience at the Mykonos Palace Beach Hotel. The location is fabulous and being right on the beach could not be beat! We had an awesome view from our room and because we were there so late in the season, the hotel was very quiet. Easy to get a cab or take the bus into town! Be sure to have the lamb chops at the hotel restaurant! Not to be missed. You do have to pay for wi-fi at the hotel, but if you can wait until you get into town, there is wi-fi all over the place! I'd highly recommend this hotel.
Oh, don't worry about the breakfast. It's substantial, you won't be hungry, but you won't be all bloated for laying around in your bikini on the beach all day either!
- Also Known As:
- Mykonos Palace Platys Gialos
- Mykonos Palace
- Mykonos Palace Hotel
- Mykonos Palace Beach Hotel Greece
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mykonos Palace Beach Hotel is located right on the beautiful beach of Platys Gialos. The hotel is a traditional, whitewashed, Cycladic property, complete with well-priced tavern, outdoor, sea-water pool, beach bar and public beach with umbrella and refreshment service. The hotel offers basic, poolside and full view room categories. Mykonos Palace Beach Hotel is 100 meters from the bus stop to town. The town itself is only 3.5km from Platys Gialos Beach. The hotel offers WIFI services, room service, daily room cleaning. We also provide free beach towels daily to our guests. Limited suites for families up to 4 persons. Full watersports club available, children's swing set, and various excursions of the island at your disposal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Olotels, Agoda, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Mykonos Palace Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.