“Another great meal in Mykonos” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Dining on a budget, Scenic view, Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Dessert, Delivery, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
New York
“Another great meal in Mykonos”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

The first night we arrived in Mykonos we walked along the beach at night to see what was in our area and we passed by this restaurant. The man in front was adamant we had to eat there but we had just eaten. We did return another evening and it was delightful. I was truly pleased with my meal. I was a bit concerned that I was not going to enjoy my Mediterranean diet but I embraced eating foods I never had before and truly enjoyed the experience.

Visited August 2012

• Greek first
  • Turkish first
Melbourne, Australia
“D.T”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

the best restaurants we went to in GREECE.

The grilled mushroom is heavenly delicious. seafood. house wine... lamb chops.

excellent service . great atmosphere...right next to the beach..

very very very good.

they are the winner of masterchef greece I am under the impression

Visited October 2012
Tampa, Florida
“Beautiful location, Terrific Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

The view from this very special spot on Platys Gialos is so breath taking I would have been content if the food, drinks and service were mediocre, however that was not the case. From the welcome I received walking in to the restaurant from the very personable and elegant Pierre, to the cordial waiter Alex and the bar tender who I watched prepare my Sangria from scratch, everything was perfect. I was so happy there I returned for at least one meal every day for the five days I was in Mykonos. . Believe me, that is something that I never do as I love to experience different culinary venues while traveling. It seemed impossible to order anything that was not exquisite. Each day I tried a simply grilled local right off the hook fresh fish and was never once even slightly disappointed. The salads were large and delicious and can be shared. Even on the days I chose to dine on the free beach beds that they offer fthe attentive waiter on the beach made beach dining elegant. Do not miss this gem if you are on Mykonos.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bolton, United Kingdom
“Shame really as the views are good”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

We decided to give this restaurant a try as I'd read the reviews before we went out to Mykonos, and the guty at Atlantida gave us the 'speal' about how they'd won Trip Advisor best resaurant 2012 (which isn't true we've since found out)and how their chef won Greece's Masterchef - taken in or what!!! Myself and my partner shared a starter or hummous - quite tastless to be honest, I then had the squid which was as tough as old boots and my partner had the swardfish - again tough. It's a shame as the views onto the beach are lovely - think they need a new chef though.

Visited October 2012
Market Harborough, United Kingdom
“Great location, but decidedly average…”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

We saw the good reviews of this restaurant, but our experience was very average. The restaurant wasn’t very busy, but the service was slow, inattentive and not very welcoming. The food took a long while to come and was decidedly average for the price. When we’d finished our main course no-one came to offer us a dessert and it took an age to get the bill. We wouldn’t (and didn’t) return. We ate at Avli next door several times and the whole experience was outstanding there, it just does not compare. We would not recommend Atlantida.

• Visited September 2012