Got married on 6th Oct 2013 & flew out to Ibiza on the 8th for a 5 night Honeymoon. Ibiza wasn't our first choice of honeymoon, we wanted Indian Ocean or Cape Verde but following the expense of a wedding our budget would not allow for this. As neither my Wife or I had been to Ibiza before we thought 'why not?'
We selected the Grand Palladium based on reviews & cost (About £600 for the 2 of us A/I)
On arrival we received a complimentary bottle of champagne in our room from the hotel for our honeymoon. A nice touch.
Although close to the airport we had no aircraft noise issues, but saying that we live close to Leeds/Bradford airport anyway so maybe were used it.
Hotel was nice & clean as were the grounds. Staff kept busy. staff very friendly & helpful
Rooms maybe not 5* but clean & big enough for the 2 of us. nice big balcony with hangers for wet clothes. black out curtains. bed = 2 singles (big singles) pushed together.
Nice large lobby area with plenty of seating & a local info point. Also computers (at a cost) with internet access.
Food excellent....esp. the themed restaurants. 5* food. proper spirits served in bars (ie. Smirnoff, Disaranno)
As we didn't have our Kids with us I cannot really comment on those facilities/entertainment but I noticed games & dances on an evening for the kids & there was a large creche/kids club just outside the hotel entrance that looked impressive.
Nice big, albeit cool pools & plenty of space & sun loungers. The beach is also on the doorstep
but you have to pay (about 7 euros each) for sun loungers on beach.
The location is at the far end of Playa d'en bossa & quite a walk to the town/shops.
*note: We travelled just after the party season & the big clubs were closed, didn't bother us as we were on honeymoon but this also affected some of the shops, restaurants & smaller bars which were also closed. Playa d'en Bossa outside peak season is VERY QUIET!
The hotel spa is a must & makes for a nice, relaxing half day. Also recommend the massage.
Various boat excursion are available from down in d'en Bossa, we did the Es Vedra & Formentura trip which was nice but a bit too long.
I would highly recommend this hotel, esp. if you can get a good deal & My Wife & I are considering going back around our anniversary but maybe a little earlier to experience the hustle n bustle.
Thanks to all the staff & the hotel for providing us with a brilliant honeymoon
Weather: The Balerics can be unpredictable in the Autumn months & our 1st morning was cloudy & raining. We dreaded a week of bad weather but fortunately by the afternoon it had cleared & the rest of the week was warm & mostly clear (Temps about 23/25 oC)
- Also Known As:
- Palladium Palace Ibiza Hotel Playa d`En Bossa
- Palladium Palace Ibiza Hotel
- Hotel Palladium Palace Ibiza
- Palladium Palace Ibiza
- Grand Palladium Palace Ibiza Resort & Spa Playa D'en Bossa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Palace Ibiza Resort & Spa provides the ideal setting for an unforgettable holiday right on the beachfront of the renowned Playa d’en Bossa. The resort also offers six spacious meeting rooms with the latest technology that allows for events and celebrations of all sizes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Orbitz, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Grand Palladium Palace Ibiza Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.