I stayed at Palladium Palace in May 2012, with wife and 1 year old daughter. We had a fantastic time at this hotel there really isn't much to grumble about.
People only ever read reviews to find out honest opinions, so il give my only slight issues I had and they really are slight. On arrival the check in procedure was slow the staff on the desk were slow, miserable, slow, unhelpful, slow, arrogant and really really slow. However strangely enough they were not present for the rest of our stay, the other reception staff were all lovely and helpful.
You order a drink from the pool side bar and it is served in a thimble but don't worry you can literally order as many drinks at a time as you wish.
Evening meal doesn't start being served until 6 and this probably wouldn't matter to anyone else normally but for us we found it a bit late in our case as our daughter usually eats at 5ish, however this is a minor thing.
The wifi only works in certain areas of the reception area, and even then it is temperamental, and slow.
Only sky news as English channel on the tv.
That's about it for negatives and like I said by no means did they effect our holiday from being amazing but I thought I'd mention the things that could have been improved.
Now for the positives for which there were many.
Hotel is situated literally 20 mins from airport, quick transfer. So much so when ur sat by the pool u can see the planes coming in to land. This does not matter one bit, tiny bit of noise for a matter of seconds......big deal.
Hotel is stunning, the grounds are gorgeous and it is right on the beach. Reception has big comfy sofas to chill out on and the restaurant is nice, spacious and light. Can also eat outside too which was nice on the hot evenings.
Food was delicious and always something to eat even for fussy eaters. A 'special' each night, lovely salads, soups and deserts. Breakfast was lovely, fresh eggs cooked as you like them and huge selections of breads and pastries. Food was definitely a highlight for me.
Some people were saying it was repetitive........because there was such a large selection you find that each night there is a soup and a salad and a choice of meats.........well perhaps those complaining people expected the hotel to invent new kinds of foods? Course it was repetitive but what else do they want?
Pools were nice and they have large double bed type sunbeds with roofs for shelter these were especially nice for us with having the baby it meant she could stay in the shade but crawl about and stay safe.
The rooms were very nice, modern and good quality, nice clean bedding. There was a fridge also which was stocked up with cans of soft drinks and water, all complimentary.
Balcony with 2 chairs and a small table.
The hotel bar does lovely cocktails and the spirits are all branded.
All in all a stunning hotel, you definitely get what you pay for. This hotel is slightly more expensive than the other hotels in Ibiza but you get what you pay for and by making it that bit more expensive it keeps the undesirables out and that's what makes it the place it is.
No surprise this hotel is voted number 1 in Playa Den Bossa and I wouldn't hesitate to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Palace Ibiza Resort & Spa provides the ideal setting for an unforgettable holiday right on the beachfront of the renowned Playa d’en Bossa. The resort also offers six spacious meeting rooms with the latest technology that allows for events and celebrations of all sizes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL and Priceline so you can book your Grand Palladium Palace Ibiza Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palladium Palace Ibiza Hotel Playa d`En Bossa
- Hotel Palladium Palace Ibiza
- Grand Palladium Palace Ibiza Resort & Spa Playa D'en Bossa