My husband and I were joined by our daughter and husband and two children aged 5 and 8 months for 10 nights at the end of July. The flights were better than expected and baby slept both ways!
We stayed All Inclusive which my husband and I were apprehensive about because we enjoy going out and about looking for authentic restaurants. The first day was a shock! The main restaurant is very large and felt like we were going in for school dinners! The food was good with a varied choice. Unfortunately our table didn't get cleared between courses and we ended up with a lot of debris in the middle of our table. This however didn't happen again. At lunchtimes we went to the beach restaurant which was very good. We also went to the a la carte restaurants x4 times which were excellant and made a nice change to be served. Unfortunately both were not full ? guests didn't know it was part of the all inclusive?! The staff were all lovely.
The rooms were large, Bathrooms well appointed and all very clean.
On the down side we knew we were near the airport but were not prepared for the low flying aircraft whilst sitting around the pool! The noise was incredible! You could practically see the people waving!!! It became quite a joke by the end of the hols. Sitting outside the Mexican restaurant was noisy too, and midges were a problem.
The beach was easily accessable from the hotel and was very clean.
My Husband and I did escape the complex on a couple of occasions but the rest of the family were more than happy to stay.
In conclusion we all had a fantastic holiday which catered to all our needs. Except for the plane noise we would definately recommend this hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Palace Ibiza Resort & Spa provides the ideal setting for an unforgettable holiday right on the beachfront of the renowned Playa d’en Bossa. The resort also offers six spacious meeting rooms with the latest technology that allows for events and celebrations of all sizes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel, getaroom.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Grand Palladium Palace Ibiza Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palladium Palace Ibiza Hotel Playa d`En Bossa
- Hotel Palladium Palace Ibiza
- Grand Palladium Palace Ibiza Resort & Spa Playa D'en Bossa