Greeted by smiling friendly staff,we arrived a little early but it was not a problem.
First impressions were good and lasted throughout our stay. Food was plentiful, fresh and hot, always lots of choice.
Rooms were large, comfy beds, very quiet despite the location to the airport. Taxi was only ten euro well worth it.
There was not alot to do here as the resort is away from shops and bars but very relaxing. We caught the local bus to Ibiza town for 1 euro 90 lots of cafe/bars and the walled fortress is within walking distance from the bus terminal, as is the marina.
All the staff here could not be more helpfull and friendly, a breath of fresh air!
My only groan was the bathroom being a bit tired.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Palace Ibiza Resort & Spa provides the ideal setting for an unforgettable holiday right on the beachfront of the renowned Playa d’en Bossa. The resort also offers six spacious meeting rooms with the latest technology that allows for events and celebrations of all sizes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Grand Palladium Palace Ibiza Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palladium Palace Ibiza Hotel Playa d`En Bossa
- Hotel Palladium Palace Ibiza
- Grand Palladium Palace Ibiza Resort & Spa Playa D'en Bossa