“Loved It - Loved It - Loved It!!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza

You added Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza to your Saves list
Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Carretera Playa d'en Bossa, s/n,, 07817 Playa d'en Bossa, Ibiza, Spain   |
Special Price
15% off room rate
Ranked #7 of 36 Hotels in Playa d'en Bossa
Kingston upon Thames, United Kingdom
“Loved It - Loved It - Loved It!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Stayed for a few days in September with my husband, and met some friends there.

Staff - couldn't do enough for us.
Food - breakfast excellent choice, and the burgers are amazing.
Room - spacious, very clean and well equipped.
Spa - great.

All in all - it's was a brilliant holiday and I can honestly say that I don't know how it could be improved and therefore I've booked again for May 2015.

Oh and did I mention they gave us complimentary tickets for the closing party!!!

Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
Kingston upon Thames, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

What an excellent addition to the Hard Rock family. To be honest the only way my wife was going to get me to the world's dance capital was if a Hard Rock opened there and it did not disappoint.
For a newly opened hotel it seemed as if it had been open for years - it's first season has bedded the hotel in nicely. The staff were more than helpful, the service second to none and the rooms were to die for. We stayed in a gold deluxe with an angled view of the sea and it was that well designed you could almost live there permanently - it felt like an apartment not a hotel room.
That should have been enough in it's own right but on top of this we had high quality buffet style breakfasts (freeflowing Cava/San Pelligrino etc...), excellent artists singing at the Beach Club bar and restaurant, the stunning rooftop bar The Ninth and to cap it off free admission next door at the sister Ushuaia hotel for the Hard Rock closing party where The Prodigy just blew everyone away.
If you like the brand then the HRH Ibiza is an outstanding ambassador, or, if you just like high quality, stylish, cool hotels then you can't get better than this place.
Would we go back again? Already booked for 2015!

Room Tip: Most rooms in the main block have angled sea views.
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
Oslo, Norway
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Finally a decent hotel on thiis part of the island! With several pool areas, bars and restaurants and located right on the beach - what a treat:-)

I had booked a “swim up deluxe room” which I found very nice, and Istayed for two weeks.
The furniture in the room were very nice, nice big comfortable bed, good linens, and the shower room was beautiful. All in all - loved the room!

For this room you have your own private space and swim up pool; you can just role out of bed and into the pool:)
However; the fact that this pool is in fact private to the guests accommodated in these rooms seems only to be communicated to the ones that actually live there, and not to other guests that should not have access to this pool. On several occasions there were kids and adults (both guests and non-guests it appeared) who simply entered my balcony and the pool. I found this annoying as I have paid for this privacy, but couldn`t blame them as they have not probably received this information. I called the reception and suggested they put up a sign that says “private pool” or something similar, but no one came back to me with a reply of any kind. That was quite disappointing.

The breakfast buffè was amazing! A real treat! And everyone I talked to thought so to.
The gym was nice.
The movie-rental choices on TV`s in the room was greatly appreciated as well.
I had a problem with my wi-fi on the day of arrival but the staff were very helful and sorted it out in no-time, good wi-fi connection throughout the hotel.

The staff at the hotel was very helpful and professional everywhere, but the guest service staff could not tell me if there was a bus to Cala Tarida or where it went from (just an example), The whole point of this service should be to be about the local knowledge.

Both in the “munchies” and the “Beach Club” you charge 4€ for 0,5L bottle of water – this is an outrageous price (I live in one of the most expensive country`s in the world and not even here anyone would charge that). I do not mind paying for products of high quality or anything that I find is fair priced, but this is just a matter om principal and quite frankly I find it rude.

As this was the first season for the Hard Rock I expect it will be excellent from next season, they just need a little adjustment in the service-level. By all means it was not bad, just a few adjustments and pointers.

Even though Playa dèn Bossa is not my favorite area (tacky main street I can absolutely recommend this hotel for both singles, friends, young and mature couples.
As long as you are within the hotel area or the beach you will love it.
It is also a nice stroll a long the beach to Figueretes. And Nassau Beach Club and the new hot Beach House is near by (quick stroll a long the beach opposite direction than Figueretes).

If you are going in to Eivissa/Ibiza town it will take you about 10 minutes by car (depending on where you are going). Walking will take you 30-40 minutes and the walk though Playa d`en Bossa main street is not particulary nice... I really hope they develop the area as it now (and always has) look more like San antonio West End than the real Ibiza.

Enjoy!

Room Tip: Swim up room was fantastic! It is, of course, on ground level but the rooms on the next floow only h...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Although a lot of things were closed and minimal staff on duty we really enjoyed our stay. The room was amazing and beach lovely. Would definitely go back out of season, think it would be very busy in July and August. The breakfast was very good with lots of choice. We had an issue with power cut and manger was very helpful and allowed us a complimentary late checkout.

Room Tip: Corner suites large with hot tub and great views ...
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2014

First word when you enter the hotel "Wow". Me and my brother stayed here for five days. The hotel facade invites you to a rock and roll world. Guys dressed casually flock around to help you out. We were served champagne on arrival. We were given an option to upgrade to a sea facing room with private jacuzzi that we agreed upon. The room was huge and very comfortable and the view from our balcony just blew our mind. The hotel is decorated with mannequins in original clothes of famous artists. The location of the hotel is perfect-away from the hustle bustle of the city, minutes from the airport and a private beach at your disposal. The hotel staff also sent me a complimentary champagne and cake as it was my birthday. First thing you should do after arriving to Ibiza is book your own self-drive vehicle. You can avoid booking from the hotel as it is costlier. We had rented an open jeep and the experience was wonderful. Few negatives- they don't provide milk powder, out of the five days we stayed, we got only two complimentary bottles, they created some confusion over the cake they sent me and small swimming pools. Apart from these, we had a wow experience and would love to stay there again.

Room Tip: Don't hesitate to pay little extra for a sea facing room, it is worth it.
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2014

It is a great hotel with excellent service. Enjoyed all that hotel had to offer..though the TV service did not work for couple of day and no apology was given but over all a good experience. All attraction can be accessed easily but front office can arrange excursion

Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
Coatbridge, Scotland, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2014

From the moment we got to the hotel we new we would have a great experience - we stayed in room 6202 Rock Suite Platinum - all I can say if you can stretch that little bit extra definitely book this room. We had hot tub on our own roof terrace looking over the hotel and great view of the beach.

Fantastic Time
Fantastic Hotel

Will definitely be returning in the new year for sure

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza? Share your experiences!