“brilliant!” 5 of 5 stars

dalat
8 attraction reviews
“brilliant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Not much to say about Space apart from never had a bad day/night out here, great club, great music.
Great atmosphere on the terrace.

Visited June 2012

• Polish first
East Grinstead, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
“One of the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

Space is a great club to go to and right on the door step to jet, theres nothing you couldnt like about this club maybe just the drinks prices but there the same as any club in ibiza.

Visited August 2012
Ashdod, Israel
36 attraction reviews
“a Must!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

Spent there our first night on the island, and it was the best start of the vacation we could've asked for.
Great atmosphere, excelent sound.
Drink prices are high!

Visited June 2012
London, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
“Overcrowded over priced & repetitive boring music”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

I went to Space in May 2012 for the opening Fiesta. I payed around 40 euros for my ticket (normal tickets were 60euros) We got there around 4pm and it was already heaving with people. We went out to the Terrace bit to watch Carl Cox later on. By 3am I had to leave. You couldn't move, I was sitting on a huge block thing and the dancers were slipping on drinks and falling over, people were going underneath this big stage block and urinating because they couldn't get to a toilet, people were pushing and shoving each other. They let 10x more people in than they should have done, I couldn't see hardly any security staff doing crowd control. The main terrace music is what I like & listen to on a regular basis but that day it was so boring and it felt like the same tune was playing the whole time I was there. I went to the other rooms where the music was better but you still couldn't move. A tiny bottle of water which would have cost around 40 cent in a shop cost 8 euros. I know Ibiza club drinks prices are expensive but that was disgusting. I've paid 10 euros for a slightly bigger bottle of water in Pacha but at least it wasn't obviously bought out of the local spa for next to nothing. Space is over rated over crowded. I'm back for work there this year but I definitely wont be going back there for a night out. If they stuck to their maximum capacity then it would be a lot easier to handle and more enjoyable. Sorry!

Visited May 2012
Sunderland
22 attraction reviews
“Unforgettable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

I was really apprehensive about going as I'm not really a big drinker or nightclub person but considering the expensive ticket price, I didn't want the money to be wasted.

When I arrived, couldn't believe the size of it. Queue was huge outside but entry was quick. Didn't like first room I was in so came out and went in to see James Zabeila. The atmosphere was electric and I had the time of my life and didn't get home until 7am next morning which is very unlike me! I had the best night ever and didn't want to go home. It was well worth the hefty ticket price!

Drinks were astonishingly expensive though

Visited September 2012