“Everything you need for a excellent price” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Atzaro Apartments

Save Saved
You added Atzaro Apartments to your Saves list
Atzaro Apartments
3.0 of 5 Condominium   |   C/ Arguelagues 7 | Complex La Noria, 07800 Playa d'en Bossa, Ibiza, Spain   |
birmingham
“Everything you need for a excellent price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

Stayed here in June for 8 nights, we was a little concerned about some reviews.I found thes reviews unfounded!

The accommodation was immaculately clean, the apartments had all amenities you could wish for self catering cooker, fridge etc, they are spacious, plenty of storage space, they are located in an excellent position not rowdy but close to the action and the staff were very helpful from the start of our visit to the end.

We were that pleased we have rebooked for end of September and recommended all out friends book as well, look forward to our return visit

Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Direccion-01, Gerente at Atzaro Apartments, responded to this review, September 26, 2012
Dear flynnka

On the behalf of all staff at the ATZARO APARTMENTS we are really glad you enjoyed your stay in Ibiza.

We try to improve ourselves day by day and you gave us the reason why we continue hardworking. Your satisfaction is our main goal and we are glad that in your case we reached your expectations.

We hope you will choose the PLAYA SOL HOTEL GROUP as your holiday destination also another time, so that we could see you again in our establishment.

46 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

Hotel did not have a reception. A person set at what used to be a reception, really could only answer general questions. Reception was at Du Sol apts, 5mins down the street. No-one can speak any english. On arrival you get to fill in your own details, and then your handed a key and" pointed to Du Sol, metal gates, go through down steps and straight ahead." Very clean, cleaners in every day, not given a "do not disturbe sign" until 3 days before coming home. Cooker barely worked, no kettle and appartment a bit small, would not be suitable for families or more than 2 people. Security none, night time they chained the front door, back door left open all night. One of the nights the fire alarm went off, no-one came near the building. We had to go down and try explain alarms going, very little response, left her seat to come down to see, looked puzzeled then proceeded back down to her desk. alarms stopped after 20 mins. BTW pool area sitated at the side, small and rearly used, any wonder as the street is on the side of metal reilings.

Room Tip: Just don't go there. there are no veiws from any room.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Direccion-01, Gerente at Atzaro Apartments, responded to this review, September 8, 2012
Dear helenc713,

We would like to thank you very much for sharing your experience at Atzaro Apartments.

I would like to apologize for all the inconveniences caused to you during your holidays in Ibiza, we cooperate with an external security company that helps us to guaranteed security of our clients during the night.

Once again i would like to apologize for the inconveniences that you may have experienced during your stay, we deeply regret that we did not meet your expectation and if you do decide to return it will be my pleasure to welcome you personally to the Atzaro Apartments.

London, England, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

Loved these apartments - they are basic and functional. i.e you party then use the apartments to sleep. If you want to sunbathe go to the beach don't use the pool (because it isn't great). Ibiza is so expensive that it is rare to find decent accomodation that doesnt cost the earth. You also get an entire apartment with a sofa and kitchen and AMAZING air conditioning.

All our friends stayed at the Hotel Garbi but we were smug that we had a £400 saving on them and their air conditioning didn't work.

A no brainer.

Room Tip: Make sure you ask for the air conditioning remote control. Don't let the icy air from the recept...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Direccion-01, Gerente at Atzaro Apartments, responded to this review, August 11, 2012
Dear Miss Evi605,

On the behalf of all staff at the ATZARÓ APARTMENTS we are really glad you enjoyed your stay in Ibiza.

We hope you will choose the PLAYA SOL HOTEL GROUP as your holiday destination also another time, so that we could see you again in our esablishment.

London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2012

I stayed here for a week at the start of September. i was a little apprehensive as I stayed in a 4* last year but figured I’d rather have more money to spend on nights out. The location is about 5minutes from Bora Bora beach (we found a short cut on the last day, turn left through the white houses, then left again!)

The reception were friendly enough, the rooms definitely more than adequate. Twin room with a separate living room/ kitchen. We took some pasta meals to cook on the hob which failed miserably as the hob took about 1hour to heat up and even then it never boiled!! There are so many cheap places to eat around playa den bossa that this wasn’t really a problem. The fridge/freezer was fine though.

There are 2 pools, the main pool with music playing we stayed away one of the sun loungers was broken….the smaller pool at the back was fine and really private.

His hotel is clean (cleaner room and towels every day), cheap ( we paid £130 each for the week which is brilliant value. I’d definitely book here again, ignore the bad reviews.

NB: I wouldn’t take children to Playa Den Bossa in the first place, so those people moaning, maybe you should have done your research first?

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
Direccion-01, Gerente at Atzaro Apartments, responded to this review, June 14, 2012
First of all I would like to thank you that you have chosen us to spend your holidays in Ibiza, and you have taken time to write your comments.

During the winter we were working on fixing all kitchen and all of them they are heating properly.

We appreciate your comments to improve our service day by day and we would like to see you
again in Atzaro Apartments.

The management
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2011 via mobile

Booked in the atzaro hotel for a 5days stay in Ibiza for the closing parties. Read reviews and knew it was going to be basic but considering what we paid for it it was not an issue, plus it was only some where to sleep shower and get ready.
The hotel is actually part of the la noria complex which has 3 other hotels aswel with you being able to use all the pools which were really quiet.
The room was very good size, cleaned every day and no sign of cockroaches!! :-) the beds were very comfy but to be honest didn't sleep much but when we did it was the bed sleep ever!!
Staff were friendly and helpful, wasn't as noises as I thought it might be but to be honest the hotel didn't seem that full.
we didn't eat here as always ate out when we ate so not sure what the food is like.
Me and my friend would stay here again as was in a great location just behind the strip in plays d'en bossa and 5mins walk to bora bora where we spent most time if not in the clubs.
Would defo recommend for younger age group, not for older or family's!!

• Stayed October 2011
county durham
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2010

this was a birthday celebration, with a mixture of all ages, (23 of us). there where 4 to a room and although i couldn't fault our room, maids were in every day and polite, i believe not everyones was the same. we didn't go to cook, we were A.I., so didn't really check the cupboards. as far as the A.I, we got our moneys worth on the beverages/alcohol side but we didn't eat there. on the days we tried, food was cold. a few of us were ill, whether this was from the food i couldn't say. we found the pool ok and the barstaff could have smiled more. we got what we paid for. not a place for families, more for groups who just need to lay down there heads.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with friends
New York
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2009

I originally booked a room at this hotel that my girlfriend and I had stayed at several years earlier through the bookings.com website. About a month before my arrival, I found a much cheaper price on Cheaptickets.com and so I booked the room requiring prepay and then cancelled the reservation on bookings.com and received a confirmation. When I arrived, the clerk said I needed to leave an imprint for any additional expenses which i did and thought that was it. I was there for 6 days and unfortuantely they had not done anything to renovate the property in that 3 year interim but the it was fine for my purposes. When I returned to the US, a charge for the difference between what I booked the room for on bookings.com and the lower price paid on Cheaptickets was added to my card. I tried to get my card issuer to investigate and contacted the hotel chain directly but they did not respond and the card issuer told me I was past the date to challenge the charge as they lost my original paperwork and I had to resend.
I will never stay in this place again as you can see from the reviews, the facilities are poor at best and they are unethical in their business dealings.

• Stayed September 2008, traveled solo

Been to Atzaro Apartments? Share your experiences!