“Simple but good Value” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Apartamentos Tivoli

You added Apartamentos Tivoli to your Saves list
Apartamentos Tivoli
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Calle Manuel de Falla 1, 07817 Playa d'en Bossa, Ibiza, Spain   |
Ranked #3 of 36 Hotels in Playa d'en Bossa
Montreal, Canada
“Simple but good Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

I recently stayed at these apartments and I enjoyed my stay here. The rooms were very simple but they were just what i expected from the reviews/pictures. What was best about this place was it's location which was near to the airport and Playa d'en Bossa and the helpful nature of the people working at the reception. Overall had a great experience here and would recommend it.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Juan Alberto F, Gerente at Apartamentos Tivoli, responded to this review, July 29, 2014
Dear Jamie S,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience, your opinion is very important and valuable for us.

We are very pleased to know that you enjoyed our location and our reception staff, We will forward your kind words to our team.

We'd like to see you again very soon.

Best regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

I recently stayed in this hotel… I was checking the reviews and it seems good… but when i arrived there, it was not the same as i read. This hotel is good if you are going with 4 or more friends as a group. We were couple first of all the price that we paid it was very high you could have got 4 stars hotel if you paid a bit more… The room seemed to be old… it was smelling very bad… one day i came i saw there were spiders on the roof… The hotel has very average pool below average and the restaurant is very average too.. There was always noises around people screaming running boys were knocking doors… The good thing is that the hotel is near the airport 10 min ride from the airport taxi will cost around 8-10 euro… and the hotel is near the beach 2 min walking… it is also near many restaurants and clubs… a taxi ride to space or ushuaia is 7 euro… But i recommend this hotel only if you are going with friends group of 4 people… If you are couple find another hotel...

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Juan Alberto F, Gerente at Apartamentos Tivoli, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Dear Ariozfashion,

On behalf of the management we want to thank you for sharing your experience at the Tivoli Apartments with all users of Tripadvisor and we want to thank you for your positive comments about our situation.

First of all, we apologize for not being able to reach your expectations during your stay in Ibiza.

Regarding your comment about the smell in your room, we want to apologize for this inconvenient. Our cleaning service is daily and we are working very hard to ensure that these situations do not recur in the future. So, we´ll share your opinion with our cleaning team in order to improve our service.

Although it is very hard to keep quiet people coming only for the parties but if the guests are complaining at the reception we take action in order to ensure the satisfaction of all our clients.

We again apologize for not being able to meet your expectations and take this opportunity to inform you that Playasol Hotel Group has several establishments in Ibiza that may be more suited to your needs.

britain
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

This was my 4th stay in Playa D'en Bossa and the Tivoli is by far the best Hotel I've stayed in. Following the refurbishment you get spacious light and airy apartments with comfy beds, clean microwave, big fridge. If you've stayed in PDB before you will know that the standard of hotels is pretty poor unless you're willing to pay 200+ a night and the Tivoli is now the exception. Almost didn't post this review as the less people that know about it the less likely it is to be Booked up and full of idiots. Also there is a supermarket below called Suma which is brilliant for alcohol, snacks etc and the cheapest I found in PDB. So get yourself a cooler bag fill in with ice, cider and beers, get down to the beach and get to Bora Bora.

• Stayed June 2014
Dear sunstyle,

we are pleased that we have exceeded your initial expectations when you stayed at the Tivoli apartments. Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us.

We want to thank you for all your positive comments about our rooms and our facilities.
We´ll be happy to welcome you back at Tivoli Apartments.

Kindest regards,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

I can't say enough about this hotel! I got the idea to stay here from the other tripadvisor reviews on this place. I remember hearing about how helpful Ramona and Ondina were. They weren't kidding! i arrived way too early to check in, and Ondina was there to greet me. I was worried about having to wait a long time to get into a room, but she put me in probably the best room in the hotel on the top floor with a view of the ocean and pool. It gave me a chance to shower and take a nap before hitting the beach. I remember she told me she would make sure I had a wonderful stay, and she truly did. She gave great advice about places to visit, eat, and shop. When I had problems with the internet, she called the internet provider and had someone come out to adjust the antennas. She also gave great advice about a bar to go to in Ibiza Town. I sat on this balcony overlooking this historical spanish shopping street near a Castillo (spanish castle/fort). It was like something out of a movie! I offered to take her there, but she politely refused. When Ondina wasn't there, Ramona was around to help as well. She recommended I go to two local beaches, Cala Conta and Cala Salada. Both were local beaches not spoiled by tourists that had to be one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Personally, i liked Cala Salada more, don't miss it. Don't miss this hotel. I found that the pool was always full of beautiful girls, often with no guys in sight. If I hadn't found so many other things to do on the island, i could have been 100% happy spending all my time at that pool. The clubs were amazing. I personally liked Ushuaia with David Guetta the best. It's a huge outdoor concert in an amazing venue. I'm so proud of myself, i've been using Tripadvisor for years, and this is my first review.

Tell Ondina Rich says hi.

Room Tip: If you want wifi in your room, you should probably choose "A" wing, lower floors, but they...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Juan Alberto F, Gerente at Apartamentos Tivoli, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Dear Rich C,

First of all let me to thank you for your nice words, we are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed not only the island but also our establishment, facilities, and location.

We also thank your positive comments regarding staff´s kindness, especially Ondina and Ramona. We shall inform our staff about your positive comments for the continuous improvement of our services.

We hope to see you again.

Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

Spent eight days at Apartments Tivoli and was very pleased with the experience. The hotel was very nice with clean rooms with plenty of space. Facilities were very nice - pool, breakfast restaurant, and pool-side bar/cafe. Internet was disappointing, with free internet only available in the lobby and poor connections at that. The staff were very helpful and friendly. I would definitely plan to stay again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Juan Alberto F, Gerente at Apartamentos Tivoli, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
Dear Miguel F,

First of all, we want to thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience at the Tivoli Apartments with all users of Tripadvisor and we appreciate all your positive comments abou tour facilities, our breakfast service, our pool-side bar/cafe, and our pool area.

We are glad that you had a pleasant stay and we were able to exceed your expectations and we hope to welcome you soon to enjoy your next holiday in Ibiza.

Udine, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

After many years of Jet apartments I changed place and I found Tivoli Apartments.
The place here is very nice.
You have the changing of the towels and the cleaning of the room every day, this operation is carried out when you are out of the apartment (usually in the other places the cleaning is done also if you are inside).
The room was very large, a kitchen with all the facilities, a big bedroom, a terrace and a bathroom.
We found the room clean, the kitchen with all the dishes you need, with microwave, toaster, refrigerator. A big sofa in the livingroom.
The apartment has a swimming pool, and sunbeds for free.
The wifi is free only in the reception, if you want in your room is available but you have to pay it.
The personnel is very kind and polite, reception open 24h, you can leave the key of your room here.
Quality/price ration is good.
I enjoyed very much this place and I full reccomend it to all.

Room Tip: The rooms in the 6th floor view pool are OK.
Dear alexiodg,

We are pleased that your stay at the Tivoli apartments has exceeded your expectations and we appreciate all your positive comments shared with everyone on Tripadvisor about the quality of our cleaning service, the quality of our apartment´s facilities and the friendliness of our staff.

We are happy to know that you recommend visiting Tivoli Apartments and we hope to see you soon to enjoy your next vacation in Ibiza.

Didcot, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

I have just spent a wonderful week at the Tivoli apartments in july . I was very pleased to find a very nicely located place very close to all amenities and a two minute walk from the beach.The staff where very friendly and helpful and the rooms and general conditionvery comfortable.
The room was clean and I was able to sleep at night without any noise disturbance ,the breakfast was to a good quality.
The pool area was perfect as not to big ! I stayed with my partner and would recommend this for couples looking for a place to stay .The price was very reasonable and I would definitely stay again.
Finally a big thank you to the great staff who where always very friendly and made our stay extra special .

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Juan Alberto F, Gerente at Apartamentos Tivoli, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
Dear Matthew H,

We greatly appreciate all your positive comments about our situation, our cleaning service and the friendliness of our staff.

Comments like yours about your experience at the Tivoli Apartments are what motivate us to continue to improve our service.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Kind regards,

Been to Apartamentos Tivoli? Share your experiences!