“Perfect for couples in their 30's” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Apartamentos Tivoli

You added Apartamentos Tivoli to your Saves list
Apartamentos Tivoli
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Calle Manuel de Falla 1, 07817 Playa d'en Bossa, Ibiza, Spain   |
Ranked #3 of 36 Hotels in Playa d'en Bossa
“Perfect for couples in their 30's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

We frequently stay in Ibiza for four to five night mini breaks, this was by far the best out of our previous three visits to the same resort. Apartment was of a good size and well equipped. Location was perfect. Pool was good. Room was was cleaned and fresh towels were given daily. I would recommend this to anyone whose days of clubbing till the small hours are behind them but still enjoy the music and atmosphere, we were not troubled by noise once, well apart from the storm on night two! Excellent value for money

• Stayed June 2012
, Gerente at Apartamentos Tivoli, responded to this review, July 9, 2012
Dear CarolynJJay,

The management of Tivoli Apartments would like to thanks all your comments to keep on improving our services.

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your holidays in Ibiza and we hope to see you again this season in Tivoli Apartments.

King regards,

The Management.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Belfast, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012

Some of the photos on here are very outdated and the rooms have since been revamped by the looks of things. Have a look at the photos I have uploaded. Large living area and lovely bedroom with wooden floors throughout. Not the typical Spanish 2/3* hotel/apartment. Very clean. Air con was very quiet. Some parties going on in other rooms that you could hear in corridor but when in your own room, silent, which was good. Only fault I could have with the room is the shower, pretty poor but still overall very good. We rarely used our balcony which was facing out into a bit of a dump. Would be worse for those on floors lower down. We were on 4th floor of the B block so could stare out over it. I would request to stay in A block or else get a pool view if you intend on using your balcony a lot. Staff were very friendly. The pool area was great with some very comfy mattressed beds for soaking up the Ibiza sun. Could do with a new CD Player by the pool or just plug in an iPod, skipping music was pretty annoying. Location was great with a supermarket literally attached to the building so very handy to get water and fresh bread in the morning for breakfast. 5 minute walk from all the bars, 200m to the beach, 30minutes walk into Eivissa. Bus stop 100m away (for Eivissa or Pacha on DiscoBus at night). Didnt have much expectations after reading reviews just before we went but it was much better than expected and you must remember you get what you pay for. This isnt 5* but a damn site better than most 2/3* Spanish accomodation I have been in before.

Room Tip: Get a pool view, if not, higher floor if on B block without pool view as balcony looks onto an unuse...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
, Gerente at Apartamentos Tivoli, responded to this review, July 9, 2012
Dear Paul H,

We really appreciate you to spend your time writing comments.

We are pleased that you have you enjoyed your holidays in Tivoli Apartments and we hope to see you again in our establishment.

Kind regards,

The Management
Bristol
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2012

I am a little puzzled at the negative comments that have been left for this hotel.
This Hotel was family run ... I hope it still is ....
I have not been here for about 5 years, but prior to this I would come once or maybe twice a year and never had a problem. The Manager at the times when I was a ''Regular'' here was a very nice man called Tony ( is he still the manager ? His wife would cook the food yum yum) I would come here with my ex and the kids and we had great fun. The pool service was very good and the bar staff always had a smile for you. I asked the barman to mix me a Rum drink one night ''Rum Punch'' he said that he had never done this but would find the recipe and fruits ... The next night he produce a 2 litre jug full of fruits / ice / fresh juice and lashings of RUM , it was the best ''Rum Punch'' ever ... The staff on the reception were very nice and polite and would always be on hand for any help, again they would always have a smile for you. This is not a party hotel, but it has something for everyone, good food / drinks / rooms / staff .... I have a swimming pool at my house so I was very keen to see the pump room / filters (yes I know, not what holidays are for but I thought I might learn something) ... Their pool guy gave me a tour and showed me what chemicals that they use (well I found it interesting) ... Over all I found this hotel to be of very good standard ... I am going back this year for a week, so I will write another review then. Thank you for taking the time to read this ....

Room Tip: I found all the rooms to be good ... But I did prefer the rooms over looking the pool.
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Direccion-01, Gerente at Apartamentos Tivoli, responded to this review, June 14, 2012
The management of Tivoli Apartments would like to thanks to all your comments due to all the opinions of our clients are important to us to improve our services and we would like to see you again in our establishment to enjoy Ibiza.

Kind regards,

The management.
Vienna
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2012

I stayed here with a bunch of friends and on arrival, two girls came out and said "don't stay here, we just got robbed!" Not exactly what you want to hear before you even step in the door. However, nothing of ours got stolen (although we did lock our suitcases daily.) All we needed this place for was to crash at night and to shower. The pool area isn't exactly nice, the hotel is pretty much a dump and if you're not there to party, forget it. Basically, you get what you pay for (although I would have expected it to be cheaper given the state that it was.) On the upside, there is a supermarket opposite and it's in a great location, a few minutes walk away from one of the most lively beaches in Ibiza.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
London
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2012

Cheap Hotel, 200 meters from Bora Bora beach. Round the corner from Ushuaia and walking distance to Space. The pool is a little suspect but then again we just went to the beach!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
Southampton, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2011

I stayed here for 4 nights as a base for visiting the Ibiza closing parties. The service was great the apartment was a 1 bedroom and very spacious. We had clean towels every day. The Pool area was clean with a waitress service for drinks.
The decor is dated but I would defo stay here again if I needed a base in Ibiza. Ten mins walk from Space in case you need this info.
Air con was included but you need to pay 10 euro deposit for the remote.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
London
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2011

I booked at this hotel and they were overbooked. They claimed they were sending me to an equivalent hotel, but the hotel they sent us to was absolutely uninhabitable (hotel Bossa Park), which surprisingly has two stars, from where I know what.

This hotel are now refusing to discuss giving me my money back. They gave me 1/3 of my money back, which came nowhere near the difference in price between the two hotels, even comparing their own online prices which they denied were correct. They claimed that they difference in price was made up by giving us free food which we neither asked for, wanted or used.

I strongly advise you not to book at this hotel as management 1/may not have space for you and 2/if they don't will put you in a hotel from hell and then refuse all requests for compensation.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Apartamentos Tivoli? Share your experiences!