Stayed here just last week. Hotel is clean. Food not bad. Staff not bad. Just didn't get much sleep. But that's wot I expected for the price. The thing that got me and I wasn't just the hotel it was the whole island is the price. €8 for a beer in some places and €12 for a whiskey and coke. That wasn't even in the clubs!! If u go to Ibiza make sure ur loaded. Things got that bad we had to start sneaking cans in our bag round the pool! It even costs €4.50. For a beer there! Not cheap but great weather!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ebano Apartments are fantastic to stay if traveling with family or friends as they will feel at home when you have all the comforts of home in the beautiful island of Ibiza... The complex is located just 300 meters from the beautiful Playa d'en Bossa and about five minutes' drive from the city of Ibiza. Ebano Apartments has a total of 82 apartments for up to four adults and are distributed on three floors. Almost all apartments have a beautiful view of the pool and the beautiful garden surrounding the pool. On the ground floor there is a restaurant where you can try a modern menu, a supermarket with the things needed to enjoy a relaxing holiday with hardly move and a laundry. Free WIFI throughout the resort, air conditioning and flat screen TV of 22 inches in the apartments will make your stay at Ebano Apartments is as comfortable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Ebano Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ebano Apartments Hotel Playa d`En Bossa
- Ebano Apartments Ibiza/Playa D'en Bossa