“Great family holiday, should be more than 3*!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Club Bahamas Ibiza

You added Hotel Club Bahamas Ibiza to your Saves list
Hotel Club Bahamas Ibiza
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   c/ Playa den Bossa s/n, San Jordi, 07817 Playa d'en Bossa, Ibiza, Spain   |
Ranked #15 of 36 Hotels in Playa d'en Bossa
Newcastle, United Kingdom
“Great family holiday, should be more than 3*!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

I was not expecting a great deal from this hotel, as it was 3*. However, I was continually pleasantly surprised. Short transfer (5 min), the animation team working all day every day and gave the best entertainment for kids and adults (couldn't fault it) the hotel itself was immaculate, including the room which was cleaned daily and the food was fantastic. There is slight noise levels coming from the nearby hotel clubs (ushiuia and bora bora) but it was easily forgotten about. Overall a IDEAL holiday for both clubbers who want to relax during the day (short distance to clubs), families (all day entertainment) and couples who want a cheap, peaceful holiday. Totally recommended!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Hotelclubbahamas, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Hotel Club Bahamas Ibiza, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Many thanks for taking the time to share your opinions about our hotel. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and we appreciate the lovely words about our staff and services, I am sure more than one department will be pleased to have offered you a nice time during your holidays.

We hope to see you back again in the near future.
Hotel Club Bahamas

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (237)
  • Polish first
Falkirk, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Stayed here the first week in June, as soon as we got there we had to haul our bags to our room when we got to it we had been sent to the wrong room, when we finally got to our room we could hear the air con from the hall, it sounded like an old car.

The beds were as hard as a snooker table so just about impossible to get to sleep on, the water was also salty water as well, which was disgusting as we didn't know before we used it. The rooms were cleaned regularly which was a positive.

The food was worse than school dinners, i don't even think oxfam would use it as aid. No a lot of choice either, and the servings of drinks at meals were very tight.

I would steer clear of this hotel, if your living life on a budget or on the dole this would be a great hotel for you, and if your taking your other half on holiday and thinking about going here, don't bother cause you'll end up going home single, what a hell hole of a place..

Room Tip: Good room, try the hotel 300metres down the road...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Many thanks for taking the time to share your opinions about our hotel. We are very sorry that you were disappointed with certain aspects of our service. We take note of all comments and complaints in order to be able to improve.

We would like to take this opportunity to apologies for the incident with the rooms. Our usual procedure in this kind of situations, when our customers are unhappy with their room, is to offer a room change and communicate our maintenance responsible to fix any improper running of the equipments in the rooms. I will personally handle this occurrence with reception desk to avoid any similar incident again.

Regarding our water supply, I would like to expand on this comment that the water in showers and taps is from the public mains water supply and we cannot influence the quality. It is indeed somewhat salty (but it is not sea water) and is perfectly safe.

The point about our meals, our kitchen works to proffer a self service buffet with a wide choice catering to satisfy international tastes as we have guests of various nationalities, I am sorry if you couldn’t find anything of your pleasure. We have started a new concept of thematic evenings with traditional cooking from different cultures so we can offer a wider diversity in our meals.

Once again sorry for your unfortunate experience, your comments will be passed forward to each department to work hard in improving ourselves each day.

Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

All our party had a brilliant holiday. The hotel was excellent, the staff friendly and helpful and the Entertainment staff were second to none. We cannot rate this hotel highly enough and we will definitely be returning in the future.

• Stayed June 2013
Hotelclubbahamas, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Hotel Club Bahamas Ibiza, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Many thanks for taking the time to share your opinions about our hotel. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate the nice comments about our staff and the special attention to our animation team.

We take your words and hope to see you in a near future.

London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

I stayed here last October. I have to be honest being only a 3 star I wasn't expecting much. However I loved it, the apartment was cleaned regularly, our room was plently big enough, staff were friendly and the food was lovely. I didn't plan on really eating in the restaurant especially with all that Ibiza has to offer, but the price was so low it was easier to have it included.
There was always a massive selection for breakfast and evening meals, and it never let us down.

Can't recommend this hotel enough. My only issue would be you hear a lot when people return from the clubs, but in Ibiza you have to expect that wherever you stay so it was no shock!

If you do choose this hotel, and want to eat out elsewhere, I recommend KM5 but you need to book in advance. It costs about 25 euros in a taxi from the hotel.

Room Tip: I've read room 400's are the quietest, I did request this but wasn't so lucky.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
west yorkshire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Some of the reviews on here I cannot believe this is a 3* hotel not a 5*. We have stayed in this hotel 4 times the majority of the staff are fantastic they can't do enough for you 1 or 2 do spoil it a bit but what you have to remember most of the times they are only doing as instructed by the upper management eg the drinks problem last year. The entertainment staff work their socks off for the adults and for the kids if familys want more for their kids then go to a hotel with slides etc the entertainment staff try to please all but obviously that is not enough for some people. The rooms are cleaned everyday and the maids are very helpful. I am a very fussy eater but I manage to find something to eat and there is normally plenty of it. The position of the hotel is great just a short walk to the main area and positioned on the beach. As i said before if you want 5* don't go to a 3* hotel pay the extra.If you read my review on the Palm Beach next door I would say they are pretty similar don't forget you can get jobsworths in all walks of life if you treat people the same as you want to be treated I've found 99% of the time people respond the same way. The problem with a few English people they go abroad and expect everyone to speak perfect English well all I can say is try to speak a little Spanish it goes a long way remember it is their country we are just visitors. rant over

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Portadown, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

I could not believe some of the comments that have been posted about this hotel! I stayed here 11th -18th May 2011 with my mum and my son who was 8 at the time. This hotel is in a fantastic location on the beach, its at the quiet end of Playa den Bossa which is why we chose it, and a nice walk to the local shops etc. I have no complaints about this hotel at all! The room was as expected from a 3* hotel and the food was very good for a 3*. In fact it was a lot better than a 4* i stayed in recently in Tenerife! My mum who has traveled around the world and stayed in a luxurious hotel in Dubai was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the food and asked me was i sure it was only a 3*. The Kids Club was the best my child has been to and he thoroughly enjoyed the time he spent at it. The entertainment the staff put on in the evening was fantastic and the Michael Jackson night they put on was the best i had ever seen!!! If people book a 3* hotel then they should expect 3* food and acomodation, if not then book 4*. I will certainly be returning!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Bridgend, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

This hotel is not as good as advertised the food was terrible the kids did not enjoy themselves we trie to stay at fiesta palm beach club but there was no vacancies, everyday we would spend as long as could out of the hotel, we will never return to this hotel as the kids, on the other hand if you are just staying there in the nights for you and your partner I would take this hotel into consideration.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Been to Hotel Club Bahamas Ibiza? Share your experiences!