“Fantastic hotel! Brilliant value! !” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Club Bahamas Ibiza

You added Hotel Club Bahamas Ibiza to your Saves list
Hotel Club Bahamas Ibiza
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   c/ Playa den Bossa s/n, San Jordi | Playa D'en Bossa, Ibiza, 07817 Playa d'en Bossa, Ibiza, Spain   |
Ranked #19 of 37 Hotels in Playa d'en Bossa
Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
“Fantastic hotel! Brilliant value! !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

All our party had a brilliant holiday. The hotel was excellent, the staff friendly and helpful and the Entertainment staff were second to none. We cannot rate this hotel highly enough and we will definitely be returning in the future.

• Stayed June 2013
Hotelclubbahamas, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Hotel Club Bahamas Ibiza, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Many thanks for taking the time to share your opinions about our hotel. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate the nice comments about our staff and the special attention to our animation team.

We take your words and hope to see you in a near future.

Kind regards,
Hotel Club Bahamas

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (297)
  • Polish first
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

I stayed here last October. I have to be honest being only a 3 star I wasn't expecting much. However I loved it, the apartment was cleaned regularly, our room was plently big enough, staff were friendly and the food was lovely. I didn't plan on really eating in the restaurant especially with all that Ibiza has to offer, but the price was so low it was easier to have it included.
There was always a massive selection for breakfast and evening meals, and it never let us down.

Can't recommend this hotel enough. My only issue would be you hear a lot when people return from the clubs, but in Ibiza you have to expect that wherever you stay so it was no shock!

If you do choose this hotel, and want to eat out elsewhere, I recommend KM5 but you need to book in advance. It costs about 25 euros in a taxi from the hotel.

Room Tip: I've read room 400's are the quietest, I did request this but wasn't so lucky.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
west yorkshire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Some of the reviews on here I cannot believe this is a 3* hotel not a 5*. We have stayed in this hotel 4 times the majority of the staff are fantastic they can't do enough for you 1 or 2 do spoil it a bit but what you have to remember most of the times they are only doing as instructed by the upper management eg the drinks problem last year. The entertainment staff work their socks off for the adults and for the kids if familys want more for their kids then go to a hotel with slides etc the entertainment staff try to please all but obviously that is not enough for some people. The rooms are cleaned everyday and the maids are very helpful. I am a very fussy eater but I manage to find something to eat and there is normally plenty of it. The position of the hotel is great just a short walk to the main area and positioned on the beach. As i said before if you want 5* don't go to a 3* hotel pay the extra.If you read my review on the Palm Beach next door I would say they are pretty similar don't forget you can get jobsworths in all walks of life if you treat people the same as you want to be treated I've found 99% of the time people respond the same way. The problem with a few English people they go abroad and expect everyone to speak perfect English well all I can say is try to speak a little Spanish it goes a long way remember it is their country we are just visitors. rant over

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Portadown, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

I could not believe some of the comments that have been posted about this hotel! I stayed here 11th -18th May 2011 with my mum and my son who was 8 at the time. This hotel is in a fantastic location on the beach, its at the quiet end of Playa den Bossa which is why we chose it, and a nice walk to the local shops etc. I have no complaints about this hotel at all! The room was as expected from a 3* hotel and the food was very good for a 3*. In fact it was a lot better than a 4* i stayed in recently in Tenerife! My mum who has traveled around the world and stayed in a luxurious hotel in Dubai was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the food and asked me was i sure it was only a 3*. The Kids Club was the best my child has been to and he thoroughly enjoyed the time he spent at it. The entertainment the staff put on in the evening was fantastic and the Michael Jackson night they put on was the best i had ever seen!!! If people book a 3* hotel then they should expect 3* food and acomodation, if not then book 4*. I will certainly be returning!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Bridgend, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

This hotel is not as good as advertised the food was terrible the kids did not enjoy themselves we trie to stay at fiesta palm beach club but there was no vacancies, everyday we would spend as long as could out of the hotel, we will never return to this hotel as the kids, on the other hand if you are just staying there in the nights for you and your partner I would take this hotel into consideration.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
NYC
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

the hotel is in an good location - you can walk to the strip and you're right on the beach. one particular manager, Zacarias, was so rude to us (went with a group of friends) - he didn't even want us sitting in the lounge area. additionally, he insulted us! the only reason i'm giving this hotel poor and not terrible is because it was very clean and in a good location. i dont want the poor management of one person to ruin the reputation of the entire hotel. some of the other staff was nice to us. this hotel needs to get rid of Zacarias and teach him how to treat guests. service businesses need to remember that the satisfaction of the customer always comes first. i will never stay here again, and will make sure i tell all my friends not to stay here.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed here for a week in Sept 2012 on our second trip to Ibiza. I'd stayed in Playa den Bossa before so knew the area would be a good mix of chilled out days by the pool, drinks on the beach and clubbing at night! I’d always choose here over San Antonio to stay.

This hotel was a bit of a mixed crowd – families, older couples, and a few groups of younger people – but had a nice atmosphere and was quieter than where I’d stayed last year. Perfect for recovering from the night before! As we were quite late in the season the pool was never busy and there were always plenty of loungers to choose from.

Although this hotel seemed to have great kids facilities, Ibiza is designed with groups of clubbers in mind so I wouldn't recommend anywhere in Bossa for families.

The one downside was the first room we were put in. It was ground floor, dark, damp and right next to the kids club. Far from what we’d seen on the website. There was no privacy as the door led right onto poolside. But after complaining to reception they moved us the next day into a 2nd floor room with not one but two balconies! It was like a different hotel and a much better experience. (Be careful if booking with Thomas Cook, apparently they always book the ground floor rooms!)

We were half-board which was better than I expected for a 3 star place. Different options for dinner every night, and always a great pasta dish for the veggies. Breakfasts were good too - cooked food and a big continental selection – so worth getting out of bed for!

The hotel is right at the end of the strip in Playa den Bossa but it’s only a 5/10min walk along the street to Space, Ushuia, and all the shops. Or do what we did every day and stroll along the beach instead. That way you’ll find all the great beach bars the area has to offer. You can’t go to Ibiza without visiting Bora Bora beach bar at least once!

Room Tip: Always request a high floor room, ground floor rooms are dark and damp.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Invisa Hotel Club Cala Verde
Invisa Hotel Club Cala Verde
#5 of 44 in Santa Eulalia del Rio
4.5 of 5 stars 717 reviews

Been to Hotel Club Bahamas Ibiza? Share your experiences!