Visited Club Bahamas on 25th August 2012 for week with my partner. I'm aged 26, my partner 24. Our main purpose to visit Ibiza was to go clubbing, but aside from being inside the actual clubs, we do like our quiet time... somewhere nice to relax and chill-out, with minimal noise and away from the hustle and bustle.
The hotel was situated ideally towards the end of the beach... Far enough away to be away from the noise of Playa Den Bossa but close enough (6min walk) to the likes of Space, Sankeys and Ushuaia.
Awarded a 3* but it's actually a 2*... The hotel is decent, but you can tell is severely needing a cash injection. Poor decor, unfinished DIY, etc etc.... It was probably a half decent place to stay 5 or 6 years ago but today could really do with a make-over.
Good Points -
- rooms were huge - we stayed on 2nd floor, balcony overlooking car park but it was nice, quiet and spacious
- food was ok, quite 'samey' but they had a decent selection; salads, fish, meats, pasta, chips, burgers, veg, potatoes etc... Im a health conscious person and I was able to satisfy myself during each meal.
- the beach, which was clean and big!
Bad Points -
NOISE!! - cleaners screaming at each other in the EARLY mornings
- bedroom doors don'd have a twist handle so you have to pull the door closed which is LOUD and you can each everyone doing the same.
- cleaners come into your room regardless of whether you have a do not disturb sign on the door.
- FACILITIES - EXTREMELY POOR, aside from the odd games machine and pool table, there is nothing... A large swimming pool, yes, but nothing else, no gym, no tennis courts, no other sports, which was a huge disappointment.
- thefts on the beach - although the beach was beautiful, we heard almost everyday of peoples belongings going missing!
- the staff were horrendous! unless you were German or Spanish they didn't want to know
- EVERYONE was either German or Spanish!
Managed to take a look at nearby hotels, and there are far nicer places to stay than the Club Bahamas!
I would strongly recommend walking through Playa Den Bossa to the next local area, about 20mins away. Much nicer place, cleaner, less noisy and the hotel there are stunning!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in one of the best in Playa d'en Bossa and redesigned in time for April 2014.The hotel has the following facilities like souvenir shop, internet área, car hire, currency Exchange,safety deposit box and air conditioning. The gastronomic hotel offer includes our main buffet as well you can also have dinner in our thematical restaurant Mediterranean or Green and Grill.The hotel offers entertainment, sauna, massage, gym, spa...etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Club Bahamas Ibiza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Bahamas Ibiza
- Bahamas Ibiza Hotel
- Hotel Club Bahamas Ibiza Playa D'en Bossa