“Best holiday ever” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Club Bahamas Ibiza

You added Hotel Club Bahamas Ibiza to your Saves list
Hotel Club Bahamas Ibiza
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   c/ Playa den Bossa s/n, San Jordi, 07817 Playa d'en Bossa, Ibiza, Spain   |
Ranked #14 of 36 Hotels in Playa d'en Bossa
“Best holiday ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

I absolutley love this resort the staff are so friendly we have been every year since my son was 1 and he is now 7 this year we couldn't go as we went on our honeymoon to the Dominican republic and I still say now club Bahamas bests the Caribbean any day! We have booked
up for may next year and I can't wait to
Go! We get on really well with Gloria and
Fernando best bar staff ever hope they will be there next year still

• Stayed September 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (241)
  • Polish first
Northern ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

I first stayed in 2008 as a family holiday and really enjoyed it, went back 2009 with another family, 2010 stayed down the street in another hotel for just a long weekend with the girls (not impressed) Went back 2011 and 2012 as a couple and have booked up for 2013 already, bringing our 16 year old daughter. This is a fab hotel. I read bad reports every year but people tend to leave bad reviews, no one likes to praise a place. Rooms are standard but who goes on holiday to sit in their room all day. Quick change and out for the night thats all you want. Salt water but I think the whole island might be salt water as the other hotel I stayed in was also salt water. Staff are brill and very friendly. We had a problem with ants this year and within 10mins of reporting, the problem was dealt with. Flight path is fantastic to watch and doesn't interrupt sleep at night. Food is very good and suits all nationalities. Breakfast was my favourite. What I did notice this year was slight cut backs, less staff and all inclusive cut backs in that no more drinks in glasses only plastic. No waiter service at night. And also no more bottles of water given out but when I hear that guests were using their A.I. to get lots of bottles of water to rinse themselves down after showering what do you expect!! I did feel abit less thought off but at the end of the day drink was on tap all day and night for A.I. guests. Recommend going A.I. as drinks can be expensive. Yes sometimes queues at bar and dining area are a free for all but not much point being polite and waiting your turn, go for it like every one else. I met 5 families from where i live and 2 of them have booked for next year already, one having been there twice before. Staff are great, entertainment sometimes cheesy but good fun. Songs and dance routines you will still be singing and doing weeks after you come home. I'm 39 so no spring chicken and loved heading to Bora Bora daily for a dance and a drink. Ibiza is hyped up to be a place of mad, young ones partying all night long but believe me at 60euros + they are not doing many clubs. We headed down the street every night after the bar closes in the hotel and the buzz is brill, very friendly and just basically lots of people watching in bars. There's a bus right outside the hotel which takes you into Ibiza or if you're feeling really energetic walk along the beach to the promenade that leads into Ibiza. People say to me why not try somewhere different but i say I work all year to save for a holiday so i want to go somewhere I know is good and that's exactly what this place is. It's not the cheapest but if you wish to never leave the hotel you will not be disappointed. Whether you choose to go as a family, couple or group holiday you WILL not be disappointed. Enjoy :-)

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed here for 3 nights, and booked the All Inclusive package. I feel this hotel was very nice, but could have offered more. First of all, if you are a vegetarian, forget the pool and the snack bar. Second, if you don't eat pork, you can also forget about the food which you paid for in all inclusive. This is a beach hotel, and all they serve throughout the day is french fries, hot dogs, hamburgers, cheeseburgers, ham and cheese sandwiches, and bland grilled cheese sandwiches. Other than that, there are three main meals a day, which is located in a large hall, and is buffet style. Even with all inclusive, they don't allow you to take water bottles out of the dining area. The room was very large, with two twin beds pushed together to make a single bed. Our room was on the third floor, so carrying our luggage up all those stairs was a bit of a haul, but our room had a nice-sized balcony overlooking the pool area. The bathroom was large, with a large shower which was also a bath. The water in the sink and shower were salty, which wasn't that great to brush your teeth and wash shampoo out of hair. There was air conditioning in the room, which was good. This hotel seemed to be a family hotel, as there was a lot of children running around and a kids club center. As a young couple we enjoyed the Ibiza nightlife, which didn't start until around 2am and ended hours after that. We arrived back at the hotel at 4am or so and slept in, but was woken up by a voice on a loud speaker at the pool area saying "Time to wake up!" The hotel was very, very noisy, as we heard every time someone went up and down the stairs, or hauled their luggage up. Doors seemed to slam all the time. The staff was very helpful, and very friendly. Ibiza itself is so exciting and beautiful, and my boyfriend and I have a positive attitude so we made the best of our stay here, but we would not stay here again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

First of all, if you are between the ages of 18-30, DON'T stay here - It is a family hotel. Also, if you've experienced good quality all-inclusive, this is no where near that. If you are staying here expect little kids everywhere and TERRIBLE food with very few options (especially out of peak food times).

On a positive note, the hotel is pretty conveniently located. It is about a 5 minute walk from one of the coolest clubs IN THE WORLD - Space, as well as an endless row of shops, restaurants, etc. I think the fact that Ibiza is such an awesome place makes it hard to give a bad rating to this hotel, but if I were to go back I definitely wouldn't stay here.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

After reading as many reviews as possible about the hotel we thought this would be a good option for myself and husband. Arrived early and was given a room as quickly as possible. We requested a high floor away from the stage, we were told no they didn't have this and they were full. I work in a hotel and know allocating a different room is easy enough and we were then moved to the requested room.
I totally agree with the comments about people who push in front all the time, so so rude! They also constantly felt the need to stare at myself and my husband making us feel very awkward.
Beds are really uncomfortable and woke up everyday with a bad back. Cleaners shout loudly and bang doors from 8am.
The water is an issue, it's all saltwater and felt dirty the whole stay. They dont provide you with bottled water even on an all inclusive package so have to buy it to take up to your room.
The walls are paper thin. If you want to go into the centre it's very dark as the street lights don't work and it's right next the airport so very loud!
Good points are the food is great. The kids are really looked after and the place looked spotless.

• Stayed August 2012
Manchester, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here in August , I thought I had thoroughly gone through the reviews but I was a bit surprised. We were paying 170 euros a night for half board so I expected a reasonable standard. When we arrived our room was not ready so we had to wait an hour. Our room was to be on the third floor overlooking the sea , when I went back an hour later there was a problem with the room and they changed us to a ground floor room. It was not a very pleasant room, it felt cave like and very dark. The hotel was fully booked so it could not be changed. For 170 euros a night I would have expected a higher standard. I had fully researched all the hotels round here at peak season and this is one of the more expensive hotels. This is definitely a family hotel too , if you are in a couple I would not recommend it for chilling out during the day. The walls in our room were paper thin and we could hear everything next door. It is also a bit of a trek to the main bit of playa den bossa, some of the road is quite dark and not well lit at nights. This hotel was not for us but there may be plenty of people out there that do like it. There was loads of entertainment going on for kids during the day . The rooms were 'ok' but not worth 170 euros a night.

• Stayed August 2012
Kent, UK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Good hotel but could be improved. Food was great and good choices. Hotel rooms were very clean, but ants were a problem, but soon sorted. Entertainment staff were out of this world and the kids loved them, they are still doing the dances. The reception staff and manager there were rude and not helpful at all, it was there way or the highway, which was disappointing. If their attitude was more helpful this hotel would be spot on. Overall it was lovley and the kids throughly enjoyed it.

Room Tip: Email the hotel if you are travelling with a big family so you can all be together instead of being...