I went for four nights with a friend, very impressive reception bright modern, we arrived Sunday around eleven am but unfortunately our room wasn't ready. They took our case and said it would be around 2pm. We were not offered a room to change and freshen up in. It was very hot so hanging around in our travelling cloths was a little hot and uncomfortable. We went back to reception around 1pm in the hope our room would be ready and we could get change, but unfortunately it wasn't and again we were not offered another alternative. We went to lunch thinking we're wasting hours of our short break hiding from the sun. The room was excellent and very comfy. The food in main restaurant was excellent, we tried the Mexican but we had to queue for such a long time and when we eventually got a table the restaurant was half empty. We realised that they were waiting for tables of two to become vacant. But should you be a party of three of more you could be seated straight away. The next night we went to the Mediterranean restaurant we could see inside this one and again we were told it could be an hours wait. I pointed out lots of free table but was told they were for three or more so we left very disappointed . (Note to management it really needs a better system) Other than the that the holiday was brilliant .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium White Island Resort & Spa stands next to the Ses Salines Nature Reserve and just a few metres away from the island's most exclusive facilities, and is the only area in Ibiza to combine, the setting and tranquillity with easy access to the most avant-garde and fashionable district. Guests at the resort can make the most of the best-known area of Ibiza, where there is a large shopping centre, a water park, many leisure districts and they can do all kinds of activities. The hotel has 430 modern rooms and suites and, together with the Grand Palladium Palace Ibiza Resort & Spa, forms the largest hotel complex on the island of Ibiza. This allows guests at both hotels to enjoy a large number of services and excellent facilities, such as two main swimming-pools, a children's swimming-pool, several kids' clubs, sports facilities, a wide programme of activities for all the family, and a magnificent Spa & Wellness centre for relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Grand Palladium White Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Club Palm Beach Hotel Playa d`En Bossa
- Fiesta Hotel Palm Beach
- Grand Palladium White Island Resort & Spa Ibiza/Playa D'en Bossa