“Worst hotel ever” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Fiesta Club Palm Beach

Save Saved
You added Fiesta Club Palm Beach to your Saves list
Fiesta Club Palm Beach
3.0 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   C/ Playa d'en Bossa s/n, 07817 Playa d'en Bossa, Ibiza, Spain   |
Ranked #10 of 39 hotels in Playa d'en Bossa
London, United Kingdom
“Worst hotel ever”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

On holiday with my girlfriend, this hotel is the worst we have ever stayed in. Staff are rude and not willing to help, they look at you as if you are stupid and treated us like animals. Our room was disgusting and looked like it had not been updated since the 80s, there was a cigarette burn in the sheet for a week, which we asked them to change 3 times to no avail. The worst hotel on the island DO NOT STOP HERE!!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
FiestaHotelGroup_FHG, Manager at Fiesta Club Palm Beach, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Alex h

I am sorry to hear that your stay at our hotel did not pleased you as we had expected. Although we attend all complaints and offer a solution on following our chain quality procedures, I do not particularly understand that your discomfort didn’t came to me. Fortunately the great majority of our customers write reports that have enjoyed their holidays in our hotel, and therefore they mention the great buffet with show-cooking, all air-conditioned rooms and common areas, general entertainment daily from 10:30 to 00:00, with all kind of activities. Also is mentioned our location right on the beach and the local bus service every 20 minutes to the center of the town of Ibiza. Nevertheless I take good note of your report and assure you that it will be taken into account for improvement. Many thank you. The Hotel Manager.

728 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
  • Polish first
Lingfield, Surrey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

When we got to the hotel we were greeted by a friendly porter who gave us a nice drink and waited for us to check in to take our bags, whilst this was nice the man that checked us in was a misery and didn't seem to want to be there. When we got to our room we were pleasantly surprised because,although basic,our room jutted out from the main building so we didn't have any noisy neighbours. the room was missing a few basics such as a fridge and kettle, also our power went out one night so i went reception, the man on the desk said he would send someone up to take a look,this turned out to be an elderly security man who played about with the trip switch for a while whilst i could hear the electricity arcing behind the panel,when he got lucky and the power came back on he assured me it was fine and i could go back to bed, 5 mins after he left we were back in darkness but as it was late and i couldn't be bothered to go down to reception again so i went back in the morning,interestingly this time the man they sent up was the barman from the restaurant but he did a great job and in 5 mins we were all good again. The hotel itself is a good 3*, the food is excellent with loads of choice, we sat outside for all but one of our meals which was a novelty as living in England we don't have this option often. The pool was lovely if a little chilly and the beach was amazing, try the Nassau bar,out the beach gate and turn left for about 50 metres,just sat on a stool with a beer and watched the world go by.The staff on the whole were great,especially the entertainment team,they worked tirelessly all day and night and after a couple of days felt like old friends.One major problem we had was when my 12 year old son feel ill with sunstroke, he became ill at breakfast and as i was trying to get to our room he collapsed outside the restaurant. A witness told me there was an ambulance outside the hotel which was about 50 metres away so whilst my misses looked after my son i went to get a paramedic, within 30 secs i was back with 2 and they did a cracking job and are a credit to their profession and my son was up and within a few minutes, though not 100%, was loving all the attention and eating a piece of toast and jam, whilst all this was going on the hotel manager took it upon himself to ring the local private doctor who turned up looking like a beach bum, looked at my son for about 20 mins, poking and prodding, using pigeon english then tells us exactly the same as the paramedics did then announces that will be 130 euros and as i had no cash i could pay by card, when i asked where i could pay he said the hotel reception, this is the one reason i won't be returning to this hotel, i felt the manager knew exactly what he was doing as he was aware i had found an ambulance crew and this was just profiteering at my and my sick child's expense. I know i have rambled a bit but as the other reviews all state the obvious i thought i could comment on a very dangerous and off handed approach to a potentially life threatening issue with the electrical items and in my opinion a blatant con with a situation which was completely in hand and did not need interference from what was otherwise an overall rude and ignorant reception team. Sorry about the rant but apart from these two i think serious occurrences this was a good holiday and would return to Ibiza just not this hotel.

Room Tip: I was 4128 and as the electrical problem has been resolved i would recommend.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
FiestaHotelGroup_FHG, Front Office Manager at Fiesta Club Palm Beach, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Gareth D342

First of all, I would like to thank you for taking the time to describe your last vacation in Fiesta Club Palm Beach. All reports help us to understand what our guests need or want from their vacation. I will take note about the issues that you mentioned in your report. In reference the situation that you had with one of the front desk staff, I would like to apologize for it.

I am glad to know that you enjoyed the rest of your vacation in our hotel. We take our guest’s comments very seriously in order to improve our day to day services.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

Just got back from a week at Fiesta Club Palm Beach and ansolutely loved it!

Hotel is very clean, maids everywhere and made up the rooms daily. Yes the rooms are basic but what more do you want from a 3 star rated hotel?!

Food is amazing, lots of variety so something for everyone.

Bar staff are lovely and friendly, they are ALWAYS extremy busy and never stop but service is good.

The entertainment is good, kids love it. They do try to get adults involved but not pushy, i always felt bad for them as its hard trying to get people to participate! Martin was the best, he always spoke to people as he walked by and did most the sport activities and dancing on the night.

The pool was cold but clean and was nice to cool off after too much sun. Getting a sun lounger was never a problem and there were still quite a few available after 10.30am.

Hotel is in a great location, short walk to Bossa town where the clubs are such as Space and Ushuaia, I didn't go but spoke to people at the hotel that did and they said it was very expensive (around €35-€45 entrance fee and then around €20 for 1 vodka and coke). Shops in town pretty much same as any seafront abroad but found it expensive. (Around €12 for a small bottle of aftersun)

Thomson Rep Jamie was friendly and helpful, there was a woman named Clair too but never saw her around.

Beach was beautiful and clean, sun loungers are not owned by the hotel amd cost €10 a day, €20 of you also was a parasol amd there was quite a few people trying to sell sunglasses and CDs.

Noise from planes is noticable however i loved it. As its so close to airport transfer was 5-10 mins and we turned into plane spotters by the end of the week. It never woke us up and we are light sleepers.

All in all had a fantastic holiday, great for groups of friends, couples and families as there is something for everyone! I would definately go back.

• Stayed June 2013
Manda B1991

Thank you for sharing your comments. I am happy to know that you have had such a memorable stay at Fiesta Club Palm Beach. We appreciate your positive comments about the facilities, the meals, and our staff.

We would love to host you again in the near future
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

This was the 2nd time I have stayed at this hotel, I was so impressed the 1st time. I stayed the same time last year and nothing much has changed its still a fantastic hotel!! Yes the rooms are basic but if your on holiday you don't spend much time in them any way. The staff are all friendly and helpful, entertainment both day & night is great. I must say the staff work none stop! People who complain about the planes flying over, ignore them. The transfer time is a bit of a clue, plus within a day you hardly notice them. My boys (2yrs & 3yrs) loved waving at them! My eldest enjoyed going to the childrens activities in the day, and sports are provided for adults such as volleyball, archery and rifle shooting. The beach is literally through a gate at the back of the hotel. All in all its a great hotel and I would defiantly recommend it, in fact my friends have already booked for next year!

Room Tip: We had a ground floor family room again. They have a little patio with bushes round to keep the chi...
Chris W

Thank you once again for taking the time to let us know how your experience was at Fiesta Club Palm Beach, we will forward your comments to the respective departments.

We hope that in the future we are able to welcome you once again.

All the best
Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

we have been here 3 times before, this was our first time taking 2 grandchildren aged 7 & 4 with us..yet again brilliant holiday, rooms are adequate,food is good with a good selection. staff are friendly and helpful,and the bar staff work hard..but by far was the entertainment team who never fail to keep you entertained, these ppl deserve a medal for how hard they work, the kids club is brill my little g/daughter cadence loved going every day and the girls, gemmalina, jenny, vivien,carol and chelsey were fantastic the kids all loved them...so big, big well done palm beach for another great holiday and we will def be back

Room Tip: rooms on ground floor have a little patio,and if you get one near pool you get good view of stage if...
Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your comments. I am happy to know that you have had such a memorable stay at Fiesta Club Palm Beach. We appreciate your positive comments about the facilities and our wonderful staff.

It would be our pleasure to host you again
Glasgow, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

We stayes in this hotel for 10 and after reading some reviews was a bit apprehensive but i have to say, the hotel surpassed my expectations.

Yes the rooms are basic but your on holiday, u hardly spend anytime in ur room and also our room was spotless, the cleaner did an excellent job.
I'm quite a fussy eater but found there was always somethin for me to eat. they had a good choice everynight, and the pasta station was always a popular chioce (so glad they had the pasta station on everynight !!!!).
I travelled with my boyfriend and were not really the type to join in that much and the entertainment team respected that. yes they did come round the pool area during the day to chat and play wee games and try and get you to join in wiht the beach volleyball or wotever the game was but they weren't pushy by any means when we said we were just gonna pass.

If you have kids i would really recommend this hotel, the kids entertain had us in knots some nights with the kids enjoying themselves. The kids night time entertain usually ended by half 9 then the adult entertainment started. Have to say, the team put a lot of time and effort into this and it certainly pays off. Jenny and Chelsea would never walked past us with a stoppin for a quick chat. Also want to wish chelsea good luck with her sports scholarship in america.

The hotel is only 5 mins away from the airport which suited my fine, as i hate long tranfers after bein stuck on a plane for a few hours. Yes you can hear and c the planes taking off and landing but we actually liked this about the hotel and turned into airline spotters!!!

All in all, i would return to this hotel, i have even suggested it to my mum and dad for there next holiday

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
FiestaHotelGroup_FHG, Front Office Manager at Fiesta Club Palm Beach, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Lorraine321

We would like to thank you for taking the time in giving us your valued feedback in regards to your experience. We appreciate that you have taken the time to advise us of your opinion.
The Management and Staff at Fiesta Club Palm Beach are committed to satisfy our guests and we sincerely regret if the circumstances mentioned may have affected your vacation experience and your perception of our hotel.

We hope to see you soon
Regards
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

We have just returned from a weeks holiday as a large group of 19 of us, ranging from 1 year old to 62 years old. We had 5 rooms in total 2 of which were family rooms on the ground floor and 3 twin rooms (sleeping upto 3 people) on the first floor. All the rooms were good, yes they are basic but for the amount f time you spend in your room on holiday they are more than adequate. I knew to take a kettle from other reviews, you can hire a fridge but if its just for milk they will label and store for you, (there was a room at the side of room4022 with a fridge in it we used this free of charge) We didnt bother with a safe. The entertainment team were brilliant we oined in many activicites as did the kids and the shows they did were brilliant by far my favourite was micheal jackson night followed by Mr Palm Beach. We never got mithered to join in if we said no they left us to it. Be aware that archery and shooting is uo at fiesta don toni (5 mins away) The beach was lovely and right at the back of us went down every morning for a walk into playa den bossa. Hotel ideally located, planes were not an issue (transfer time gives you a clue how near you are so dont see why people complain and believe me they do!!) Food was delidious every single day, plenty on pffer and all brilliant none of our family had a complaint in that department in fact we cant complain about any aspect of the whole holiday it was brilliant....well done fiesta group

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
FiestaHotelGroup_FHG, Front Office Manager at Fiesta Club Palm Beach, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
Katiemorgan1

First of all, I want to thank your have devoted a few munutes of your time. The whole team at the Fiesta Club Palm Beach is proud to kow that you and your family have had fantastic holidays, and we hope to see you again.

Best regards

Been to Fiesta Club Palm Beach? Share your experiences!