I stayed here in June 2012, with my two children aged 10 & 15 and we weren't disappointed!!
We were booked in quickly by friendly receptionists and our cases were taken to our room for us by one of the porters (there's no lifts).
The rooms are a little outdated and are in desperate need of a lick of paint, but they are immaculately cleaned everyday and anyway, you don't go on holiday to sit in the room.
The food was always hot, with plenty of choice and the restaurant was clean.
The kids entertainment was good and the reps work hard to keep everyone happy.
The bar staff at the pool bar were lovely...always smiling, especially to say that they were run off their feet, in hot weather and some of the other guests were downright rude to them.
The hotel is right next to a beautiful beach, you just go through a gate and your there.
We stayed for 7 days and loved every minute.
We'd love to go back, but I've heard that this year it's no longer a family hotel and to be honest the idea of the 18-30 gang being there just spoils it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fiesta Club Palm Beach is the perfect setting for an unforgettable family seafront on one of the most famous beaches on the Ibiza's island as it provides special facilities and activities for young ones. The hotel offers a wide enjoyable entertainment programme. Guests who stay at the Fiesta Club Palm Beach will enjoy evening daily activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, HotelTravel.com, HotelsClick, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your Fiesta Club Palm Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Club Palm Beach Hotel Playa d`En Bossa
- Fiesta Hotel Palm Beach
- Fiesta Club Palm Beach Ibiza/Playa D'en Bossa