It’s a good hotel and with a little work it could beat most of the 4 stars we have stayed in, but has a few flaws.
First thing that strikes you is there are no lifts.
There are a lot of sun loungers but they are really cramped so you can’t move about as the sun moves etc. and they are not adjustable for reading. The bar seating around the stage area is also very cramped, with no cover from umbrellas or anything, I hate to think what it would have been like in high season, we were almost sat on one another in October. The parrot show was the worst excuse of a show we have ever seen and trust us we have seen a lot. The lady arrived in what looked like her pyjamas and put a selection of small birds, some of which would not get out of the box no matter how many times she poked them, then one larger one, but they refused to do the tricks but she kept trying and after watching her fail to get even one trick right everyone was left feeling a little awkward. It would appear that the point of it was to make money from the photos with the birds; luckily for her she had done that before starting.
The foods good but everything was cold and you sign for every drink. Loos seemed to be an afterthought, there are 4 in reception and one outside by the restaurant but as a family hotel this is the furthest you can be from the kids pool area, and there are no outdoor ones at that end. You could go back to your room I suppose but if you are in the furthest block from the pool on the top floor at the end then you had better have a strong bladder. On the plus side it does have a lifeguard who is a constant presence.
The paella demonstration was interesting - the chef appeared but said nothing just cooked; this would have been ok if he had shown you what he was putting in as he did it, or if you had been able to see the pan he was using, but as the seating was way lower than his burner you had no hope. It’s a shame as with very little effort it could have been fab.
The hotel is caged so you need a card to enter back in after going to the beach. The beach is fabulous and the bars are quite plush, if you sit on the grass at the far end of the pool you can with carefully placement hear the two competing bars and the hotels music all at the same time, an interesting mix. What you don’t really hear is the noise of aeroplane’s which is strange as you are basically at the end of the runway.
The highlight of the day, the reps daily quiz. It’s a little different, makes a change.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fiesta Club Palm Beach is the perfect setting for an unforgettable family seafront on one of the most famous beaches on the Ibiza's island as it provides special facilities and activities for young ones. The hotel offers a wide enjoyable entertainment programme. Guests who stay at the Fiesta Club Palm Beach will enjoy evening daily activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Fiesta Club Palm Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Club Palm Beach Hotel Playa d`En Bossa
- Fiesta Hotel Palm Beach
- Fiesta Club Palm Beach Ibiza/Playa D'en Bossa