Stayed here with my boyfriend for a week in September and both really enjoyed it. Rooms are a bit basic but you never spend very often in them when you're on holiday! Entertainment in the evenings was really good, do shows every night and if you have kids there is a mini disco and kids club. Activities also ran during the day. Location was good! Far enough outside of the town not to be loud but close enough to walk in if you want to. We walked in most days! Food was your normal all inclusive. Wasn't too much choice but everything we ate we did like. I would recommend going to this hotel to anyone. I think it's good choice for all ages and families!
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Club Palm Beach Hotel
- Fiesta Club Palm Beach Hotel Playa d`En Bossa
- Fiesta Hotel Palm Beach
- Fiesta Club Palm Beach Ibiza/Playa D'en Bossa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fiesta Club Palm Beach is the perfect setting for an unforgettable family sea front on one of the most famous beaches on the island of Ibiza, as it provides facilities and activities for young ones. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Otel, Olotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Fiesta Club Palm Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.