Stayed here for two weeks in September and had a great time. Very good for family's with young children. It is on the beach although you do have to pay for sun beds on beach around 21 euros and upwards for the day for two beds. There are plenty of beds round the pool never had to get up early to get one. The food is very very good and a good choice. The rooms are basic but are very clean. The entertainment team are fantastic and put on some very good shows, also they do a mini disco in the evening for the children also with games. All in all a very enjoyable holiday as it was just me and my husband.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Club Palm Beach Hotel Playa d`En Bossa
- Fiesta Club Palm Beach Hotel
- Fiesta Hotel Palm Beach
- Fiesta Club Palm Beach Ibiza/Playa D'en Bossa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fiesta Club Palm Beach is the perfect setting for an unforgettable family sea front on one of the most famous beaches on the island of Ibiza, as it provides special facilities and activities for young ones. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere, HotelsClick and Orbitz so you can book your Fiesta Club Palm Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.