Stayed here for two weeks in September and had a great time. Very good for family's with young children. It is on the beach although you do have to pay for sun beds on beach around 21 euros and upwards for the day for two beds. There are plenty of beds round the pool never had to get up early to get one. The food is very very good and a good choice. The rooms are basic but are very clean. The entertainment team are fantastic and put on some very good shows, also they do a mini disco in the evening for the children also with games. All in all a very enjoyable holiday as it was just me and my husband.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fiesta Club Palm Beach is the perfect setting for an unforgettable family seafront on one of the most famous beaches on the Ibiza's island as it provides special facilities and activities for young ones. The hotel offers a wide enjoyable entertainment programme. Guests who stay at the Fiesta Club Palm Beach will enjoy evening daily activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your Fiesta Club Palm Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Club Palm Beach Hotel Playa d`En Bossa
- Fiesta Hotel Palm Beach
- Fiesta Club Palm Beach Ibiza/Playa D'en Bossa