Stayed here with my family at the end of October! Overall we thought the hotel was fab!
We stayed all inclusive & Couldn't fault the food, the variety was huge and there was something for everyone at every meal time! Drinks selection was brill, there were loads to choose from! As earlier reviewers said, it'd be nice if there were tea/coffee making facilities in the rooms as the complex is really big and getting to the restaurant or bar can be quite a walk from some of the blocks!
Bit of a shock was the salt water in the bathroom!! Wasn't expecting that...but it didn't bother us after the initial shock! Haha! The rooms got cleaned every day & the cleaners are lovely!! :-)
The staff are really nice, efficient and always helped with things when asked!
The Thomson Reps are a bit OTT for our liking...They played great games for the kids, but when talking to the adults they could be a bit patronising...just remember we're not idiots!! Stayed away from them most of the time! Lol :)
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Club Palm Beach Hotel
- Fiesta Club Palm Beach Hotel Playa d`En Bossa
- Fiesta Hotel Palm Beach
- Fiesta Club Palm Beach Ibiza/Playa D'en Bossa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fiesta Club Palm Beach is the perfect setting for an unforgettable family sea front on one of the most famous beaches on the island of Ibiza, as it provides facilities and activities for young ones. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your Fiesta Club Palm Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.